Normally i beat man utd with my nottingham forrest team 8-3 now i get beaten 5-0 in first half ..?

Normally i beat man utd with my nottingham forrest team 8-3 now i get beaten 5-0 in first half ..?
garbage made to beat MU mate, without screenshot i hardly believe in what you say
especialy when you beat MU easy before using garbage

View attachment 292676View attachment 292675
Full seasons results,got the colly wobbles half way through season and Radcliffe Boro were my nemesis team,3 times played and 3 times lost!Bogey sides,how realistic is that!!!
had a bit of a panic after mid season,but,the tactic got back on track with a fine 10-2 victory over Harrogate.
Some tweaks along the way and i read somewhere that as I`m only a class C coach sometimes the team won`t respond as well as if i had full continental license!
All in all though,it seems to work,on to the Northern Premier Premier now!!!

garbage made to beat MU mate, without screenshot i hardly believe in what you say
especialy when you beat MU easy before using garbage

I am not talking about garbage i am talking about the improved one "easy now 3"

So would u recommend i start using garbage is it 100% done? or is it only a test?

Glad to hear some people are having some success using the tweaks I mentioned. I've had to fully restore my laptop to factory settings so I'm going to have to recreate it. I'll be giving it a go tonight and over the weekend on a new save. I'll post the tactic once i've set it up for anyone who wants to give it a try.

Never uploaded a tactic before, what's the best way to do it?

Ok, hope this works!

I'm posting 2 tactics; One which is the same formation as 'Garbage' and one which I mentioned in my original post, ditching a WB and adding a 3rd centre back.

Both work equally well for me but as I said, give it time to settle if you've been using the Garbage tactic because the defenders now have to change the way they play entirely.

View attachment 292632View attachment 292631

View attachment 292635

View attachment 292634

Also, I forgot to mention I have been using Opposition instructions, basically:

Closing down 'Always' on every player.
Tackling 'Hard' on DR, DL, WBR, WBL, MR, ML, AMR & AML
Show onto 'Weaker Foot' for all except DR, DL, WBR, WBL, - These need to be show onto opposite foot (eg DL and WBL show into Right Foot).

Screenshot in case that didn't make sense:

View attachment 292633

Last edited:
Hi everybody and pl3rious. First of all thanks for that or those tactics you had managed to achieve and sharing with us. It was really enjoyable. Since the new versions appeared i have been extremely frustrated by playing this game.

Lately it had been lots of time by testing with various and plausible tactics you had done in this forum.
I did tweaked the first up_the_boro tactic mentioned in page 167.

It was though small tweak and i was following all his instructions.

Tweaks are:
Position : DC previously that were BP is now reverted to ordinary CB (thus he still keeps PI from up-the_boro tweak)
Position : DL or DWL is now INVERTED WINGBACK - support
Position : DM is changed to HALFBACK - def
Position : MC is now ROAMING PLAYER - support
all 3 strikers reverted to F9

For OI i had marked all of the cubes. All is Close down/show into weak/tackle hard etc.
if i dont use all of them then all yellow and red cars will suffocate the team.

have patience and boom 5 goals every match.

i tested it now with 3 teams. Arsenal/leeds/MK Dons
if that works i think its back to original V2-shape.

Gladly waiting response from you all.

Cheers
Cavey

Ok, hope this works!

I'm posting 2 tactics; One which is the same formation as 'Garbage' and one which I mentioned in my original post, ditching a WB and adding a 3rd centre back.

Both work equally well for me but as I said, give it time to settle if you've been using the Garbage tactic because the defenders now have to change the way they play entirely.

View attachment 791948View attachment 791951

View attachment 791944

View attachment 791945

Also, I forgot to mention I have been using Opposition instructions, basically:

Closing down 'Always' on every player.
Tackling 'Hard' on DR, DL, WBR, WBL, MR, ML, AMR & AML
Show onto 'Weaker Foot' for all except DR, DL, WBR, WBL, - These need to be show onto opposite foot (eg DL and WBL show into Right Foot).

Screenshot in case that didn't make sense:

View attachment 791947

Hi everybody and pl3rious. First of all thanks for that or those tactics you had managed to achieve and sharing with us. It was really enjoyable. Since the new versions appeared i have been extremely frustrated by playing this game.

Lately it had been lots of time by testing with various and plausible tactics you had done in this forum.
I did tweaked the first up_the_boro tactic mentioned in page 167.

It was though small tweak and i was following all his instructions.

Tweaks are:
Position : DC previously that were BP is now reverted to ordinary CB (thus he still keeps PI from up-the_boro tweak)
Position : DL or DWL is now INVERTED WINGBACK - support
Position : DM is changed to HALFBACK - def
Position : MC is now ROAMING PLAYER - support
all 3 strikers reverted to F9

For OI i had marked all of the cubes. All is Close down/show into weak/tackle hard etc.
if i dont use all of them then all yellow and red cars will suffocate the team.

have patience and boom 5 goals every match.

i tested it now with 3 teams. Arsenal/leeds/MK Dons
if that works i think its back to original V2-shape.

Gladly waiting response from you all.

Cheers
Cavey
need result at least half season mate
but im happy you guys and maccas71 doing further test
looking forward more tweak and results