I want a new and improved even better version :( I love it so much in the previous patch, but now its just not working for me..

hard to say mate, so far alot of tactic fail to meet expectation in test

So I tweaked Bad Possession a bit further and I was hammering teams with Man Utd and Barcelona on a later save.

Then decided to test with the three promoted sides on the same save to save time.

Going well so far with no signings..

View attachment 274400
V Download should have 10 team instructions if I have uploaded the right one V

Wow what version lamp? That amount of goals with leicester first season is a joke so good

So I tweaked Bad Possession a bit further and I was hammering teams with Man Utd and Barcelona on a later save.

Then decided to test with the three promoted sides on the same save to save time.

Going well so far with no signings..

View attachment 836454
V Download should have 10 team instructions if I have uploaded the right one V
Any SS of your Man U results mate?

I know this is hypocritical of me but who takes the corners? ha this could be brutal with my team

Added a few changes of my own changed the F9 to a a AF (like one forward to score more than the rest and this helps), also took off shoot less often off of all the strikers as I want my best finishers taking the shots!

7 games in 45 goals scored and 3 against, middle striker has 13 goals and the regista (who is key) has 11 goals and 8 assists, if your regista can shoot from range you are laughing