just did a full season with Leicester using the tweaked version - very good went 32 games unbeaten in the league, reached the quarter final of the league cup and the semi-final of the fa cup.

using OI????

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Haha Kitchin75 is spot on!

So your getting s*** results and your using FMRTE (cheating btw) which makes you an even worse fm player!

Judging by his previous forum posts across other tactic threads he must be playing FM14 with his eyes closed cause very few tactics seem to work for him.

With Calais in France:

3rd Division - 1st
2nd Division - 1st + French Cup winners
1st Division - 4th
1st Division - 3rd + French Cup winners + Europa League winners.
Currently joint top with PSG with a game in hand and 10 points clear of the rest

I couldn't care less about CCCs. Goals and clean sheets win you games

just did a full season with Leicester using the tweaked version - very good went 32 games unbeaten in the league, reached the quarter final of the league cup and the semi-final of the fa cup.

you used the tweaked version or the original one?

Which version is the best, the one with the AMC or Trequartista?

Haha Kitchin75 is spot on!

So your getting s*** results and your using FMRTE (cheating btw) which makes you an even worse fm player!
You're *

The tactic is almost as useless as your opinion, since you can't even tell me what I'm doing wrong (which I'm not, since FMRTE manipulates data, which makes my coaching irrelevant).

Few changes:

AMC is now Attacking Midfielder.

2 Strikers are now Complete Forwards.

W4NKER m8, u changing roles of attacking players to suit them more to players u have, but what about roles of defenders, mc's, dmc? u think that making changes in defending roles can be productive or can just mess up good defending and make tactic unstable at back? am wondering what's ur suggestion about it?

ive just started with roma original tactic and my oppenents scores for fun from crosses is there anyone having this trouble ?

I thought I should add my 2c here.
First of all I want to be clear about something. I've only used this tactic (tweaked version) in friendlies so far and I already have the best team in the world in year 2031, so I'm not going to talk about results here. I'm getting results easily with a bunch of other tactics.
I'm going to talk about the football experience this tactic seems to provide. For me (though it's of course early), this is the best football I've seen in fm14 so far! The tactic is set to control, but the smart pressing makes it feel like it's overload. The most impressive thing about it is the variety of goals and chances. My teams attacks from wide with lethal crosses from the wingbacks (and the box to box midc), from the center with through balls from the box to box midfielders, with lovely one-twos between the strikers and the AM, with runs from deep from the strikers... It's really delightful to watch and I strongly suggest to anyone that has a strong team to try it and enjoy the game.

You're *

The tactic is almost as useless as your opinion, since you can't even tell me what I'm doing wrong (which I'm not, since FMRTE manipulates data, which makes my coaching irrelevant).

Back the f*** up!, if your not happy with this tactic f*** off this thread and make your own tactic

I don't know why, but i'm playing with Sevilla and the W4NKER tweak is absolutely amazing for away game but EVERY home game is a pain in the ***, any ideas why ?

When I first download a tactic I'll watch the matches to see how it plays and where I could change it. Once I've settled on the tactic I will do as Kitchin says, instant result most games except big league and cup games.

I notice no difference in results with instant result. Watching bigger games allows me to better deal with yellow or red cards which can make the difference in those games. In instant result the assistant manager often fails here.

On FMC I use Balanced High 30%

On full game I would try Attacking movement as well. On FM14 if the AI want to score they will so may as well attack!

Hi mate,

I just discovered FMC and really love it !

Do you use match plans when playing with instant result ? I started a season with Lille and won the league first season + lost in the french cup final, no signings except Honda in january, using it this way :

- home big teams (1-5) : counter mentality + pressure cooker
- home average teams (5-10) : counter mentality + play for the win
- home small teams (10-20) : attack mentality + go for a big win

- away big & average teams (1-10) : counter mentality + pressure cooker
- away small teams (10-20) : attack mentality + play for the win

We only had 3 defeats overall which is a great achievement with no signings and after playing PSG, Monaco, OM or Lyon home and away, can't wait to play next season ! :D

Would love to hear how you use it.

Cheers !

Hi mate,

I just discovered FMC and really love it !

Do you use match plans when playing with instant result ? I started a season with Lille and won the league first season + lost in the french cup final, no signings except Honda in january, using it this way :

- home big teams (1-5) : counter mentality + pressure cooker
- home average teams (5-10) : counter mentality + play for the win
- home small teams (10-20) : attack mentality + go for a big win

- away big & average teams (1-10) : counter mentality + pressure cooker
- away small teams (10-20) : attack mentality + play for the win

We only had 3 defeats overall which is a great achievement with no signings and after playing PSG, Monaco, OM or Lyon home and away, can't wait to play next season ! :D

Would love to hear how you use it.

Cheers !

Thank you this works really well, managed to finish strong with Norwich (first season no signings) in 6th place using this method!

Tried this out with Newcastle by starting a new save. It creates silly amounts of CCC, but it doesn't half concede them as well. The good thing is as long as you have good strikers, you'll always outscore the other team. Well.. Most of the time.

My strikers are Remy, de Jong and Cisse- Currently using them as CF's. Do you think AF's would work better?

Other than the iffy defending at times this is a class tactic. Although if anyone has found a way to tighten up the defence, please let me know. Usually the long ball through the middle that kills me!

Guys, if you have problems with defence, change to wing backs support...didnt tried, but should help, because complete wingbacks behave like wingers, which is recommended for 3 DC defence imo(juventus using IRL). Wing backs will offer more than enough width and more secure in defence. And use diferent mentalities(control, counter, attacking) because of no more plug and play.

I would also suggest to tweak upfront trio to suit your players. I have 2 slow playmakers kaka and honda, so i will use enganche to sit in the hole instead of attacking midfielder, who is more dynamic. I lack proper strikers, so i will use poacher and false 9.

I dont know, if will work, but this is my philosophy.

Fingers crossed :p