W4NKER m8, u changing roles of attacking players to suit them more to players u have, but what about roles of defenders, mc's, dmc? u think that making changes in defending roles can be productive or can just mess up good defending and make tactic unstable at back? am wondering what's ur suggestion about it?

I have only changed the AMC and STs. Didn't want to risk anymore. Make a back up save and give it a go

Tried this out with Newcastle by starting a new save. It creates silly amounts of CCC, but it doesn't half concede them as well. The good thing is as long as you have good strikers, you'll always outscore the other team. Well.. Most of the time.

My strikers are Remy, de Jong and Cisse- Currently using them as CF's. Do you think AF's would work better?

Other than the iffy defending at times this is a class tactic. Although if anyone has found a way to tighten up the defence, please let me know. Usually the long ball through the middle that kills me!
Do you play on control?

Do you play on control?

I start on control, yeah. If I'm losing or drawing I'll change to attack. Finished 3rd on 77 pts, semi finals in both domestic cups as well. Just can't manage to improve the defending!

On average how many goals are conceded?
View attachment 394029
A fair few, rarely get a clean sheet. Trying changing the CWB's to WB's, maybe try putting the two CB's on cover instead of defend as well. To be fair I'd have probably won the league if it didn't take about 4 CCC's each before my strikers score.

View attachment 557523
A fair few, rarely get a clean sheet. Trying changing the CWB's to WB's, maybe try putting the two CB's on cover instead of defend as well. To be fair I'd have probably won the league if it didn't take about 4 CCC's each before my strikers score.
It plays abit lik Liverpool, score and concede,

View attachment 557523

Did you changed mentalities during the match according to result?

Did you changed mentalities during the match according to result?

If I was winning against a lesser team I'd leave it on control til the last 15 mins or so then go counter. If I was winning against a better team and took the lead I'd go straight to counter.

Just finding it with the d-line so high and everyone pressing more, it's very prone to the ball in behind. Really unsure of how to improve it because if I take the back line off tight marking and closing down to compensate then it might ruin it completely

If I was winning against a lesser team I'd leave it on control til the last 15 mins or so then go counter. If I was winning against a better team and took the lead I'd go straight to counter.

Just finding it with the d-line so high and everyone pressing more, it's very prone to the ball in behind. Really unsure of how to improve it because if I take the back line off tight marking and closing down to compensate then it might ruin it completely

I dont worry about ball in behind cause trying to score 1 on 1s is like brain surgery according to si

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi mate,

I just discovered FMC and really love it !

Do you use match plans when playing with instant result ? I started a season with Lille and won the league first season + lost in the french cup final, no signings except Honda in january, using it this way :

- home big teams (1-5) : counter mentality + pressure cooker
- home average teams (5-10) : counter mentality + play for the win
- home small teams (10-20) : attack mentality + go for a big win

- away big & average teams (1-10) : counter mentality + pressure cooker
- away small teams (10-20) : attack mentality + play for the win

We only had 3 defeats overall which is a great achievement with no signings and after playing PSG, Monaco, OM or Lyon home and away, can't wait to play next season ! :D

Would love to hear how you use it.

Cheers !
I only use a basic match plan which is the normal tactic with changes to either Attacking or Counter depending on the score but I will definitely try your set up now

Thank you this works really well, managed to finish strong with Norwich (first season no signings) in 6th place using this method!

Great ! Glad it worked for you too ! :D

I only use a basic match plan which is the normal tactic with changes to either Attacking or Counter depending on the score but I will definitely try your set up now

All right, let me know how it goes.

This tactic is brilliant but has anyone had problems with opposition clear cut chances? Opposition usually get around 5+ per game and that's too much in my opinion.