Have had good success with this tactic with most clubs. FM feels very scripted this year, getting very fed up with (whatever team) profit from my team finishing each time I lose.

Loving this tactic so far, half a season in with Hull City. Changed the DM to a Regista straight away for Tom Huddlestone and it works excellent.

Also when up against a much stronger team I change the DM/Regista to a Half Back. Now if anyone watches Liverpool recently, when they build from the back, their 2 CB's go wide and Gerrard (DM - bottom of the diamond) drops back into a CB slot... very much like the Half Back does. I can confirm thats exactly what happens in this tactic when changing the DM to a Half Back, your 2 CB's become 3 and it works perfectly.

And Crawsfc whateva .. please which one is your personal best ? Original ? SP ? or Sp v2 ?

And Crawsfc whateva .. please which one is your personal best ? Original ? SP ? or Sp v2 ?

personally I prefer the amc as att mid and the 2 advanced forwards and I dont use opposition instructions..
only gripe with this tactic if I'm being picky is the att mid doesn't score enough... but that's being really picky tbh..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

personally I prefer the amc as att mid and the 2 advanced forwards and I dont use opposition instructions..
only gripe with this tactic if I'm being picky is the att mid doesn't score enough... but that's being really picky tbh..

Thank you. and training ?

tactics match prep def positioning. the individual on average and position they play

If you are a weaker team are you better to play counter or stick with control?

just stick with control personally but you can download DOM away from si forums if against big 4 and say your palace etc...

I have been switching to counter at the start of hard away matches. Most recently away against Juventus with Man U in the champions league. Won the game 0-3

I have great results with balanced average - teamwork 50/50