Can put yourselves another link of telechargement of the tactics please

Love this tactic! 3rd season with Southampton using this tactic along side DOM - Away tactic for the tough games and won domestic treble!

View attachment 393298

View attachment 393297View attachment 393296View attachment 393294View attachment 393293

This is using W4NKER's tweak of the tactic btw:) Going to try this out with a new save from beginning as used this in 3rd season. Any suggestions on who to manage? Can never decide who to be.....lol.

:)

Just noticed the FA Cup tree doesn't show the final, so here you go......
View attachment 393288

Last edited:
Love this tactic! 3rd season with Southampton using this tactic along side DOM - Away tactic for the tough games and won domestic treble!

View attachment 559118

View attachment 559121View attachment 559123View attachment 559126View attachment 559128

This is using W4NKER's tweak of the tactic btw:) Going to try this out with a new save from beginning as used this in 3rd season. Any suggestions on who to manage? Can never decide who to be.....lol.

View attachment 559139

crystal palace??? hull city??? athletico Bilbao??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

View attachment 559118

View attachment 559121View attachment 559123View attachment 559126View attachment 559128

View attachment 559139

can you upload DOM. cheers

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

which can put a link to the new tactic of cragswfc, because I can not take it with steam thank you

have you tried the tactic first season? assuming you have loads of wonderkids in your save...

this tactic concede a lot with underdog teams. any idea for this problem?

Awesome tactic. Finally enjoying FM again. It's been a sod this year but this tactic is saving the game for me at the mo. Won the Championship with Forest, 6 games to spare.

Thanks very much!

View attachment 559118

View attachment 559139

Have you got a link for the tweak you are using mate? Cheers

Falcon you posted what I posted but didnt say anything else? lol :)

Falcon you posted what I posted but didnt say anything else? lol :)

My apologies mate, I'm a right doughnut sometimes haha. I was supposed to say, have you got a link to tweak you used mate? Cheers

Started a fresh save with FC Bayern using W4NKER'S Bagdadcowboy tweak, still early but so far so good :) Wanted to try it with a bigger team this time round as before I was Southampton.

View attachment 392852