sorry forgot to say, tweaked version by ****** with complete forwards and attacking mid

Is there a away version for this? or any tweaks? im having a bit of problems when facing stronger sides away from home.
I used Doom of men for away, but only for tought games...

I need some help when im facing not so strong teams away, can i switch to counter?

Is there a away version for this? or any tweaks? im having a bit of problems when facing stronger sides away from home.
I used Doom of men for away, but only for tought games...

I need some help when im facing not so strong teams away, can i switch to counter?

Mate i play every game on counter and it's working wonders. Try it!

Using this tactic, who are your must buys/hidden gems/ players that have excelled in these positions in this tactic?

I recently brought Diafra Sakho from FC Metz for 400k and in his first season he netted 29 goals and was prems top goalscorer with the Saints. He has 6 goals in 12 games so far and is currently injured . This was a great find for the AF role and a steal at just 400k.

So people..... who's your top Players/Buys/Hidden gems???????? :)

Must say this is the tactic I keep coming back to when all else fails. Tipped for relegation and results were going poor with other tactic(s) so plugged Bagdad..

View attachment 372222
I've found all types of AMC work well so select whichever best suits your current player. Right now I'm using Engache

Thomas Drage from Trosmo is a bargain at 250k, and is awesome in the AM position. Signed Nigel Hasselbaink for 60k and he has been impressive in front of goal in the AF position (30 league goals so far). Simon Thern from Malmo is a bargain and is Eszaz Hussain for 250k.

My only gripe with this tactic is it gives up goals on corners ridiculously easy.

What version is best?

And what do you guys do on hard away matches?

What version is best?

And what do you guys do on hard away matches?
Both are good. Try whichever suits your AMC and 2 STCs roles.

I leave as is for away games. You could try switching to Counter

Hi!

I use w4nker tweak with Real Madrid and it's absolutely amazing!
After 2 season i won everything. 140 match circa 4-5 loss 8-10 draw and 120-125 win.
Average goal scored 3,5 concerned 0,6.

Big-big THX for this tactic.

Media prediction: 15th

View attachment 364958View attachment 364956View attachment 364955

Using other tactics I promoted to the first division, but in the second season I struggled to stay up, finishing 14th. So in the third season I switch to this tactic, and magic happens. I could have won the final stage too, but I played 3 months without a decent keeper due to injury, and the Copa Libertadores' matches influenced the physical state of my players. In that competition we had an excepciona run too.

View attachment 364952View attachment 364950

Superb tactic!

Media prediction: 15th

View attachment 624387View attachment 624392View attachment 624393

Using other tactics I promoted to the first division, but in the second season I struggled to stay up, finishing 14th. So in the third season I switch to this tactic, and magic happens. I could have won the final stage too, but I played 3 months without a decent keeper due to injury, and the Copa Libertadores' matches influenced the physical state of my players. In that competition we had an excepciona run too.

View attachment 624410View attachment 624414

Superb tactic!
Original or W4nker tweak ?