Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont have any but i want on so youse all are a bunch of ***** youse nanny raping *****.

Hope that works im sick of feeling left out.

i dont have any but i want on so youse all are a bunch of ***** youse nanny raping *****.

Okay, you do realise infractions are bad things? Ya derp. Chances are for that you'll probs get like a week ban just for funsies from Jake or someonelse.

wish granted... never knew someone would beg to be banned.. oh well, thats another 30 points to my tally! lol

Good news, everyone! All my infractions have expired, which means I can do something infraction-worthy again.

Good news, everyone! All my infractions have expired, which means I can do something infraction-worthy again.

Fantastic news. Now make sure you get the next one in some style ;)

I got an infraction for spamming :( Only wrote that Thor may be coming to earth in the wake of the release of the new film XD. Probably shouldn't have posted it in an earthquake thread though :(

here harrier... you have been a good boy...

View Profile: Harriers09 - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

I got an infraction for spamming :( Only wrote that Thor may be coming to earth in the wake of the release of the new film XD. Probably shouldn't have posted it in an earthquake thread though :(
well he could create one when he landed.. so not really off topic in my opinion :)

Lame, you should have created a thread crying about stuff and insulted the moderators mothers etc.

All infractions expired ... might do something naughty!!! :p

had 10 points (my most ever :O ) for a while but 5 have now expired and other 5 expire on 22. Both pointless posts

Status
Not open for further replies.