zyndar

Reaction score
BANSHEE

2489841-20170312-CNvqAI.png

"Rarely seen but heard, her mourning call is often given at night..."

What makes this formation favourable to me is that it has 4 defenders, 3 central midfielders, which gives great stabilty there and the 3 strikers allow us to score a lot. Banshee works like a 4-1-2-2-1 setup, but with more firepower and it is very easy to build your squad around, since you need nearly the same type of players in each unit and it makes easy to fit the squad selection rules of having 7 subs only (I would prefer 11 to be honest).

Waste time version can be also found below. WT 1 should be used when you cannot make more subs while WT 2 is for situations when you can do subs.

Training

General training is Fittness - High in the first 2 weeks of pre season and then Team Cohesion - High until the end of August, Balanced - Medium afterwards. Match preparation (bar fully on the left) is Match Tactics until it gets fully fluid, defensive positioning afterwards (set the bar 2 ticks from the left).

Team meetings

You can use these events for 2 reasons: if the team is performing good or bad. Let's consider you are using a good tactic. How to determine if your team is performing good or bad? If you are with Bayern München and other team is leading the league after 10 matches, you are definitely on a bad run or doing something wrong. If you are managing Burnley and you are fightning for the Europa League places then you are doing the right thing. My advice is to hold team meetings once every month and praise or warn them about their form. You can track when the meetings were held by clicking your profile -> My History -> Conversation history.

Praising players

When your player have an average match rating above 7.60 for the last 5 games, you can interact with them and say they recent from is good. Only avoid to praise more then 4 players at the same time (obviously if you are on a winning streak and more then 4 players are red hot, then only praise the best 4) and do not praise the same player in the same month again.

Bad streak - change the training

It is absolutely normal that at some point the results will be worse for some matches and you will see that after a good run you got 2 defeats and 3 draws. Does this mean that the tactic is ****? Definitely not. You have to take care of the situation and my advice is that you should change the match training to teamwork and general training to tactics for 2 weeks then change back the previous setting.

Most important player attributes - it applies for all tactics. If any other requirement should be met, it will be listed in the notes of the relevant tactic.

Download the filters here ==>Player search filters

The basic value for the most important player attributes is set to 13, but you should definitely modify it based on the level of the league you are in. If there are too few players matching the filter who are interested in joining your team, you should set the matching rules to 5/7 or 6/8 etc.

I have tested this tactic with Liverpool and Watford to be sure it is working with mid table teams too.

Liverpool test

View attachment 101455 View attachment 101454 View attachment 101453

Watford test

View attachment 101452 View attachment 101451 View attachment 101450

Last edited:
Can't download player instructions,can you reupload link?

Zyndar, you're on fire!!! 2 tactics in a week, wow!!! Thanks for sharing.

Awesome. Been trialling a load of formations with Southampton, this looks perfect.

P3 W3 so far

Looks really good in my first 2 games, just wondering have you a waste time tactic to see out games.

Liver its team with top attributes key players.
Please test with Burnley

With Cardiff - great with home games, struggles away. Nice tactic though.

Liver its team with top attributes key players.
Please test with Burnley

There is also a Watford test result in the OP. Burnley don't even has the players for it. With the right players this tactic should work for all teams.