To which you have the players, but I would prefer the 4-3-2-1 to start with.

I had players perfectly fiting in for banshee but u see those dlf strikers dont lie that much deep because of their position too high up the pitch when ever we won the headers it went straight to opposition players because of strikers being high and they are also sloppy showing less determination

I will share some screen shot so of my save on the Qatar league when I get a chance.
Ive just finished my second season, got promoted to the top league last season using Zidane and was sitting 2nd in the league half way into this season (but some way off top) when I decided to switch to Banshee.
Ended up finishing in 2nd but caught up with top of the league and actually went too with one game to go, then annoyingly, the only game I lost with this formation was the last game of the season to end up back in 2nd! I did however get revenge by winning the cup a week later.

My defenders are constantly getting high ratings, the strikers are very random. If they don't score or assist in a game then they often get low ratings, 6.6, 6.5 even 6.4 but I am still winning and scoring a decent amount. I will look to get one or two better forwards in the off season which will hopefully improve the inconsistency but so far enjoying this tactic. It is also so much easier when you only have to scout players in a few positions!

Yes, I know it's with Barcelona, but it's the best tactic I've tried. I won everything: League, Cup, Super Cup and Champions League. Only 2 games lost throughout the season. Unbeaten in the league and I have won all the matches of the Champions League. Messi was the first 5 months of the season injured and Luis Suarez the last month of competition also injured

View attachment 100713

Liga Santander

View attachment 100710

Copa del Rey

View attachment 100712

UEFA Champions League

View attachment 100711

Working on V2 to make it effective for all teams. So far it is brilliant with Liverpool, but I want to make sure it is working with a weaker team too.

Zyndar what do u think about 433 with SS means strikerless

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Zyndar what do u think about 433 with SS means strikerless

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Never ever tried strikerless formations, but you can easily try it with a small change to the 4-3-2-1 posted on page 4.

Zyndar, is it possible to use a 4-3-3 with wingers with this tactic?

I've had a few games recently where I am struggling to see the game out. Often 2-0 but end up 2-2. I'm not sure if it is wise to switch to the waste time tactic after only 70 minutes when 2-0 up?! Although I think next time I will try this. Also I am often conceding late consultation goals when I am already well ahead (3-0, 4-0 up etc) So basically the vast majority of the goals I have conceded have been in the last 20 minutes.
Any advice?

hope you do soon mate, your tactics are the best on this forum your samurai was unbelievable

I won a BPL with Everton 1st season with the three BANSHEE tactics
in the OP!

Now I'd like to start a new save in Serie A.
Is still the one in the OP the best or I should try post #38
or cragswfc tweak (post #42)?