Can't wait to get home from work and try the two new tactics! Well played Zyndar lad

Zyndar ı have a question for u. For me in fm most important factor is team instructions. Mostly ppl choose high pressing style like u did. I Just Wonder that why u only tick STUCK IN and untick TIGHT MARKING. Generally ppl use both or like me Just tick TIGHT MARKING. İf u think its much more effective ı Will try it

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Zyndar ı have a question for u. For me in fm most important factor is team instructions. Mostly ppl choose high pressing style like u did. I Just Wonder that why u only tick STUCK IN and untick TIGHT MARKING. Generally ppl use both or like me Just tick TIGHT MARKING. İf u think its much more effective ı Will try it

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

It depends on the formation amongst many factors. In theory, that TI would strip the formation since no ML/MR/AML/AMR positions are presented.

zyndar

You tired my tweak? using same ois as you

Nope mate. I was running some tests of other formations and want to continue my FGR save.

Anyone tried cragswfc's tweak? Or is there anyone who is using Banshee at all? :)

@cragswfc i'm playing with your tweak and i can say that my team (Southampton) is performing very good so far. I have couple of wins (home/away) against teams from top6. Switched to your tweak after 15 games and as soon as i finish my season i will post results. Never tried original version, but i will do it next season maybe.

zyndar

You tired my tweak? using same ois as you

@cragswfc i'm playing with your tweak and i can say that my team (Southampton) is performing very good so far. I have couple of wins (home/away) against teams from top6. Switched to your tweak after 15 games and as soon as i finish my season i will post results. Never tried original version, but i will do it next season maybe.

ok pal

Should the wing backs be inverted? Read that you recommend normal wing backs when someone asked about player filters?

Sorry mate didnt work i tried with augsburg in the bundesliga.The problem is that there is a lot of space between strikers and midfielders through which i always get exploited any suggestions???

Sorry mate didnt work i tried with augsburg in the bundesliga.The problem is that there is a lot of space between strikers and midfielders through which i always get exploited any suggestions???

Check post #38 mate.

I had the intention that I already updated the filters in the OP. Will do later if I missed it.

Great!, but i cant find filter for second striker, please update for us sir :D:D
you are the best (H)