I play with OM and I have good IF (Payet, Cabella, Thauvin), so Can I put IF instead DLF or this is not the right type of player ?

zyndar hows your strikers performs?

Compared to yours other 2 tactic this week, which one shows best overall results, or should i say, which one is better using best suggested players

Ronin and Bushido is better for underdog teams while Banshee is better for quality clubs.

I play with OM and I have good IF (Payet, Cabella, Thauvin), so Can I put IF instead DLF or this is not the right type of player ?

Sadly you need strikers mate.

Waste time tactics have been added to the OP. WT 1 should be used when you cannot make more subs while WT 2 is for situations when you can do subs.

Last edited:
Will it affect the tactic performance if i hand over indivisual training to assistant manager????

This looks good and and one I want to try. However Zindan (with DM) is working well for me in the Qatar League. First season promoted to top division now sitting 2nd a quarter of way into second season. But I have struggled to get many decent inside forwards with the foreign players rule as there are not many quality Qatari players! I already have three decent strikers too!
So I need to decide to change to this or maybe start training it, see out the current season and then switch in the summer?

This looks good and and one I want to try. However Zindan (with DM) is working well for me in the Qatar League. First season promoted to top division now sitting 2nd a quarter of way into second season. But I have struggled to get many decent inside forwards with the foreign players rule as there are not many quality Qatari players! I already have three decent strikers too!
So I need to decide to change to this or maybe start training it, see out the current season and then switch in the summer?

Yes start training it and maybe only use on easy games to familiarise them with it.

I'm not on me laptop at the min but I started using this last night with Man Utd (yes Man U I was sick of trying and fancied some world domination) and wow! The football itself is an excellent watch very easy on eye! The results have been excellent! I'll try and remember to post some images when I get home!

I was just going to start training the tactic but not start playing it until the following season. But after loading it up I was loosing my next game 2-1 with 15 minutes left, so changed tactics and won 3-2! So went for a full mid season change! Have done well, can't really tell if it's better than what I was using just yet. I'm still 2nd in the league but about to hit the January transfer market so can get some new players in. I only had 3 natural strikers so need to add.
what I love about this tactic is that other than defence, you only need two types of players!

I was just going to start training the tactic but not start playing it until the following season. But after loading it up I was loosing my next game 2-1 with 15 minutes left, so changed tactics and won 3-2! So went for a full mid season change! Have done well, can't really tell if it's better than what I was using just yet. I'm still 2nd in the league but about to hit the January transfer market so can get some new players in. I only had 3 natural strikers so need to add.
what I love about this tactic is that other than defence, you only need two types of players!

I am curious about the qatari league. Could you please show some screens? League table, your squad, best players, whatever.

Based on a request to create SS versions. Same OIs as the original. I have been using the 4-3-2-1 version at the beggining of the season and the 4-3-1-2 later on. These tactics are interchangeable. In some cases the number of long shots might be too high, but the scoring is still excellent. Also it can totally humiliate the opponent to only allow 2-3 shots overall.

2492011-20170315-bRJF96.png
2492012-20170315-Q6hgjX.png

2492013-20170315-MqOpg8.png
View attachment 101181 View attachment 101180 View attachment 101179 View attachment 101178 View attachment 101177 View attachment 101176 View attachment 101175

I am curious about the qatari league. Could you please show some screens? League table, your squad, best players, whatever.
Yes when I get a chance I'll share some screens (I don't get much time to play these days now that I have my own family! Gone are the days of playing all day every day instead of doing university work!)

I currently live in Qatar so often download the leagues and start my save there by choosing one of the four pro teams in the 2nd division (the other teams in that league are the 2nd teams from the league above)