I am playing online nowadays, so cannot tell you mate.

im playing online with your tactic also. however, when i vs some strikerless tactic, i got destroyed :S

what tactic do you use online?

im playing online with your tactic also. however, when i vs some strikerless tactic, i got destroyed :S

what tactic do you use online?

The funny thing is that I cannot share my new tactics which I am using online :)

You can post screenshots as to the tactic setup though... :)

Hopefully.

Hi guys,

I'm loving this tactic but in the 2nd season, My defenders seem to be all over the place. Is there anything I could change to help them protect better?

Thanks

Still going strong with this tactic. Moved from the Qatar league to Birmingham who had been relegated to league one. After a slowish start (was hovering around the top 4/5 for the first half of the season) I ended up winnng the league quite confortably.

No slow start back in the championship. Approaching the half way stage and I have a nine point lead at the top.

Loving thisntactoc. I find that with a new team or lots of new players it takes a bit of time to work but once working you really do smash everyone!

View attachment 94997

I use the 4-3-1-2 version. Why this tactic has no more success in this forum, its just amazing, i am second after 23 matches with a 20th predicted team, lot of shots, possession, good defence.

My players are not the best in the world but they play like Barca

View attachment 1114962

I use the 4-3-1-2 version. Why this tactic has no more success in this forum, its just amazing, i am second after 23 matches with a 20th predicted team, lot of shots, possession, good defence.

Where abouts is this version? Can't find it

View attachment 1114962

I agree with you, the 4312 version is plyaing wonderful football, the stye of play is unique. First season I've won the league with Hertha.

So after easily winning the championship with Birmingham and gaining back to back promotions I moved onto Herta where again I walked the second division and got to the cup final.

unfortunatly my first season in the German top flight hasn't gone so well. Sitting mid table and shipping lots of goals. Will easily beat teams above me in the league then get stuffed by teams near the botttom! I went for a tactic change and changed to the 4-3-2-1 from this thread and results have picked up again. Moved up to 8th and made it to the cup final again. So looks like I will stick with this. Doesn't look like I will have a huge choice of decent shadow strikers available to sign so this could be a bit of an issue.

Ive just noticed a similar tactic in the classic formations thread so not sure if I should use that one instead. Assuming it's more up to date?

So after easily winning the championship with Birmingham and gaining back to back promotions I moved onto Herta where again I walked the second division and got to the cup final.

unfortunatly my first season in the German top flight hasn't gone so well. Sitting mid table and shipping lots of goals. Will easily beat teams above me in the league then get stuffed by teams near the botttom! I went for a tactic change and changed to the 4-3-2-1 from this thread and results have picked up again. Moved up to 8th and made it to the cup final again. So looks like I will stick with this. Doesn't look like I will have a huge choice of decent shadow strikers available to sign so this could be a bit of an issue.

Ive just noticed a similar tactic in the classic formations thread so not sure if I should use that one instead. Assuming it's more up to date?

Yes that one is more up-to-date, but you can leave this one in the 3rd slot to surprise your opponents.

Yes that one is more up-to-date, but you can leave this one in the 3rd slot to surprise your opponents.
I kept it and finished the season strongly in 7th but lost the cup final for the second season in a row. The following season has started Hadley and I am shipping so many goals. Averaging 3 against for the first few games. So I changed to the classic formation and managed to win a few more games but still leaking goals and often throwing away 2/3 goal leads. I just think my defence is terrible and the step up from German 2nd division is much bigger than any other leagues I've easily won in this game.

Can you give mi player instructions and key player attributes for positions?