Hey looks like a solid tactic but can i ask, how did depay do in your PSV save and in your opinion would sterling do well in the messi role?

thanks

Decided to do a test with Liverpool only 2 matches played, but it looks like Sterling is doing okay ;)

weh2fXi.jpg

Season done:

PrL:
GqWoN0D.jpg

thdyzsE.jpg

4dyw1bn.jpg

CL:
jBuiewg.jpg

Squad Stats:
nZOHD2r.jpg

Team Report:
IcFAHOz.jpg

28/55 clean sheets

Schalke 04

lkgHh4Q.jpg

Home:
WHj8I2o.jpg

Away:
54Pt1cz.jpg

CL:
4RXhhyf.jpg

Player Stats:
yPm0eqI.jpg

Team Report:
BAmo2Aq.jpg

Season done:

PrL:
GqWoN0D.jpg

thdyzsE.jpg

4dyw1bn.jpg

CL:
jBuiewg.jpg

Squad Stats:
nZOHD2r.jpg

Team Report:
IcFAHOz.jpg

28/55 clean sheets

Cheers mate, i have actually started a liverpool save and currently top in March with Chelsea close behind. Sterling, Sturridge, Balotelli and also Depay who i bought are doing the damage for me. Great tactic!

Cheers mate, i have actually started a liverpool save and currently top in March with Chelsea close behind. Sterling, Sturridge, Balotelli and also Depay who i bought are doing the damage for me. Great tactic!

Thanks Mate. glad you are enjoying it

Just wait untill you see the save I am doing now, it is absolutly insane!

if you want, try and use these OI:

GbgHk1j.jpg

Thanks Mate. glad you are enjoying it

Just wait untill you see the save I am doing now, it is absolutly insane!

if you want, try and use these OI:

GbgHk1j.jpg

Yeah i will definitely give those a go when a get on it tonight! Hopefully we can win the league and have respectable champions league. Already knocked Bayern out and now got Athletico in the quarters!

LOSC Lille:

Ligue 1:
rmqkM01.jpg

Home:
lLy5m7F.jpg

Away:
CxAY6os.jpg

Frence Cup:
OdIqHQC.jpg

Coupe de la Ligue:
6PplRnw.jpg

qNiuOSV.jpg

CL:
hmPqKnR.jpg

Finale:
8z3LSvl.jpg

OI:
GbgHk1j.jpg

Transfers:
g5sGwwV.jpg

Team Stats:
ZYMwYTN.jpg

Team Report:
lcuET2h.jpg

Very nice thread, please correct me if wrong, i have had a quick look and the u have changed the roles between the two tactics but not the pi's, which tactic did u use with liverpool, giving this a go with ajax

Very nice thread, please correct me if wrong, i have had a quick look and the u have changed the roles between the two tactics but not the pi's, which tactic did u use with liverpool, giving this a go with ajax

You are correct, the Barca was created for Messi on right side, and PSV for Depay on left side.
I would recomend to use the one I used with Lille to reach the CL final I will upload it in OP now.
At the moment I am testing with Crystal Palace with new tweaks will post results when I am done

P.s also use the OI:

bcoApAu.jpg

Last edited:
I play fmc so no ois, iv just beat real Madrid at home 2-0 with ajax using ur barca tactic, ill give ur lille tactic a go with Liverpool cause im dying to get a decent save going with them, thanks

I play fmc so no ois, iv just beat real Madrid at home 2-0 with ajax using ur barca tactic, ill give ur lille tactic a go with Liverpool cause im dying to get a decent save going with them, thanks

Nice result! I hope you will enjoy a game with a championship and the CL in 1st season :)

How is it going mate?

hello, yes im in january, cleaning up in holland, was unlucky in champs league, real madrid away final match, needed a draw to go through, 3-2 up and they score 2 injury time goals, im in the europa league now, really nice tactic

hello, yes im in january, cleaning up in holland, was unlucky in champs league, real madrid away final match, needed a draw to go through, 3-2 up and they score 2 injury time goals, im in the europa league now, really nice tactic
I hate when that happens! I would really appreciate some screenshots when your season is done

I hope you can win the Europa League

EVERTON:

First season started out perfect, after 12 games:
ZAlh2Y1.png

After 27 games I still had hope:
Vde53zs.png

But then I got hit by ALOT of injuries and the players just stoped playing and we only got 14 points in the last 11 games I was NOT happy.

PrL 1st Season:
MgceENH.jpg

PrL 2nd Season:
EI6ISZE.jpg

PrL Home:
EPxNe0W.jpg

PrL Away:
YfgdbhN.jpg

CL:
EcBL08c.jpg

CL First Leg:
ZTB7HCt.jpg