There's a few positions with swap position like ST and CM

There's a few positions with swap position like ST and CM

Really? That should definitely not happen.. The two IF swap and DLP and AP swap, thats is with the new teaks.. I think I will fix the broken one and add the newest tweak.

With Barca I would swap Messi (IF) and Suarez (F9)
With PSV I would swap Depay (IF) and (F9)

FC PORTO:

League:
TQ2Z1tD.jpg

Home:
9JOOlQw.jpg

Away:
0WWe0Bt.jpg

Cup:
vqHNqvo.jpg

Cup:
RI8CF51.jpg

CL:
wEG2NJw.jpg

Semi 1st leg:
eocmaWB.jpg

Semi 2nd leg:
y6sQUGT.jpg

Squad:
i3PNGUT.jpg

Team Report:
6pA0vmL.jpg

43 Clean sheets in 61 games (70%)
23 goals conceded in 61 games

Last edited:
Using the barca tactic. Just changed to stay on feet cus was getting a lot of red cards and Taken exploit right side off as I have messi as striker. Got to say going amazing so far cheers for tactic

Arsenal:

PrL
o43bO5X.jpg

Home
RMZyb0L.jpg

Away
oQaAn91.jpg

PrL stats
HsIqcPq.jpg

Champions League
dgtLdPs.jpg

Squad
8Nf3Kdz.jpg

Team Report
2iU5R4T.jpg

Monreal (Key passes)
iWGOdfY.jpg

Can you explain te diferences between the 4 tactics (not 3 as you say in the OP) have?

Bantons 2nd try Barca - first tactic trying to get the most out of Messi (Exploid right flank):
hJA7v3Y.jpg

PSV - First tactic trying to get the most out of Depay (Exploid Left flank):
zyd3WOP.jpg

Bantons3 v2 - I played with Lille with this one so added a few more instructions:
leJk8wz.jpg

Bantons v2 Arsenal - Latest tactic I am testing with Stoke to see how it works with a team seeded 15th(Only moved push higer up):

KTqnCwd.jpg

I also use OI now:

jfxmdpq.jpg

Half way with Stoke (15th)

6wMJ0wC.jpg

6Wq0kYn.jpg

6D98x8q.jpg

bPTozmg.jpg

hCrbsrK.jpg

nH9l0Rw.jpg

Best defence in the league so far I did not expect that so pretty happy with that.

The amount on injuries is just ridiculous! I seem to have this issue in all my saves.. The team creates many chances but they are lacking in skills to convert it into goals.

Here is a perfect example on how my players are missing the skills that teams like Liverpool have.
Stats are almost the same I even had 4 CCC and 4 HC vs Liverpools 3 CCC and 3 HC a draw looked more fair that a devastating 5-1 loos

uIw3PIL.jpg