tactic is working even better for me after the update, some lovely football being played

I want to test the tactic but i play full game not instant.Will it do ok?
And the striker role should be CF(a) or DLF(s)?

Tapatalked

try and change you training sometimes it works for me to train teamwork or attacking movment when I need to score more goals

Thanks, yep thats worked trained them on Tactics for a couple of weeks then attacking...back on track Thanks.

View attachment 1031580For me I'm struggling with Manutd. 3 of the matches, there wasn't even any highlights (key) to watch except the goals

Is the tactic 100% fluid? some times I have to play 5-6 games in season before it is fluid, even if I play 15 friendlys in preseason!

I also noticed that some times it helps to change the 2 CM to AP-Support og the wingers to AP-Attack

what match prep. i use when the tactic is fluid?

It is pretty much up to you, I personally use match tactics and if I fell the team is lacking something, I will train it.. So If your team all of a sudden are not scoring so much, train attacking movment, are you team getting low raitings, train teamwork, are you conceeding from corners/free kick, train def.set peice and so on and so on :) this is an advice I would use for any tactic out there when playing

for me DLF (S) is a little bit better than CF,not 100% sure thought,i didn't compared that much

I am currently testing a tweaked version with F9 on top I will upload it when/if Im happy with it

some of my players complains high training load,and i think this is because of the high intensity on geral training,should i be worried about that? should i change it to medium intensity?

Last edited:
some of my players complains high training load,and i think this is because of the high intensity on geral training,should i be worried about that? should i change it to medium intensity?

Your players are just a bunch of ****** ;)

Did you tick the "allow rest before and after match" boxes? That should help a little. And if your players keeps complaining tell them to go to the kitchen and do the dishes with the other women ;)

yes i ticked it hahaXD
I personally would never change it the only time I would change it is if you keep getting a lot on injuries.
If I get a lot of injuries I look at the staff and the level of the fitness coaches, if they are bad I sack them and hire the best I can get I also like to have 4 fitness coaches that of course depends on how big your staff is