BaP: From Non-League to- uh, well, wherever the game takes you, I guess...

I know how long these updates must take you pal, takes me about an hour to do one of mine, and that's for about half the amount of players you are doing it for, keep up the good work thou, I find the best way is to sim when you don't need the computer and don't have time to play, I keep myself ahead so I don't have to disrupt my actual playing of the game as well.

View attachment 246590
Season 7 Summer Update
League Tables:
View attachment 246601
STOKE WIN THE FRIGGIN PREMIER LEAGUE!

View attachment 246600View attachment 246599View attachment 246597View attachment 246596View attachment 246595View attachment 246594View attachment 246593View attachment 246591

World Rankings:

View attachment 246585

Transfers:
- Eric Batheron leaves his bench-warming days at Everton, to join new champions Stoke for £1.8M
- Balint Boz is released by Napoli and is picked up by Dutch side Willem II.
- Shane Lenham is released by Crystal Palace, he stays unemployed for a month before being picked up by Nottingham Forest.
- Matthew Harrison's contract at QPR runs out and he leaves the club, he is signed by Bristol City in the Championship.
- Volyn recieve £4M for Wahaj Ayub, as he joins BMG in the Bundesliga, where he joins up with Jay Webster.
- Jesus Matta-Garcia is on the verge of joining Arles Avignon, who get a bid accepted. Jesus refuses the contract offer, however, and stays with Marseille.
- Crystal Palace sign Tom O'Neill from Stoke for £1.6M
- Edgar Neubauer gets his big move, but not to Man Utd as expected. He moves to Spain, to join up with Valencia. The deal can add up to a total of £31M depending on clauses.
- Edgar's Welsh comrade Kenny Illtyd also gets a big move as Chelsea agree a deal that could add up to £34.5M. The Southampton striker will hope to help Chelsea back to the top!
- Jesus Matta-Garcia finally agrees a move. He heads to Holland, to join up with NEC in a deal worth £245K
- Southampton make an attempt to replace Kenny Illtyd by bidding £27.5M for Tommy Chong. West Brom do not want to sell the Dutch international, however, and refuse the offer.
- Rotherham attempt to loan Cian Farrell to Leamington, but he refuses the offer.
- Aaron Weight is sold from Reading to Mansfield for £2.8K
- West Brom bring in a striking partner for Tommy Chong by signing Telstar Oper from CSKA Moscow for £6.5M.
- Jeroen Heubach completes his move to Ajax.

Performances:
- After 6 seasons at the club, Charley Mason makes his Wigan debut!!
- Shane Lenham makes a start to remember for Nottingham Forest. In his 2nd game, he scores a hat-trick and adds an assist. A perfect 10.0 rating is his reward!
- Edgar Neubauer makes a debut to remember by scoring for Valencia.
- Two days after refusing a move to Leamington, Cian Farrell scores 3 goals for Rotherham U21-s, scoring a perfect 10.0 rating.

Player screenshots are uploaded HERE!

**** - 27.5 mill for Tommy and they turned it down. West Brom must really like him - at least we have Europa League next season! Looking like a very nice well rounded striker though!

See I knew I was better than the Everton Bench. Champions League here I come, no tin pot European competition for Batheron although 1.8 million is a bit cheap! That said I seem to always end up at Stoke.

Last edited:
Eddie will be playing European football next season (as Valencia will play Europa League).
Pretty nice move there, as it's a team definitely bigger than Fulham and apparently will have chances to prove his worth there (in Old Trafford he would have a way harder time to play... Heck, a world champion like Pedersen is a rotation player at best...).

.P.S.: How the heck did Stoke manage to win a Premier League? o_O

View attachment 902229
Season 7 Summer Update

STOKE WIN THE FRIGGIN PREMIER LEAGUE!

Despite having nobody in the Top Goalscorer, Most Assists, Most Player of the Match awards, Average Rating or Clean Sheets lists!

Another solid update.

Man U is destroying Pedersen, is it possible to get him released from his contract?

Looks like another season at Ipswich!! On the plus side im now classed as a first teamer so should develop nicely now!!

Another top update!

Man U is destroying Pedersen, is it possible to get him released from his contract?

Don't panic if Batheron can escape scouse **** at Everton I'm sure some Dutch team will save you from Manchester. (6)

On the loan list with 14 clubs interested, hopefully I'll get picked up and prove why I should be in the Newcastle first team, I'm a little disappointed after such a stunning first season

Several of us had stunning first seasons and one of us is a World Cup Winner but he still can't get a regular first team spot.

thank god my player was awful since the beginning..

..yay..

Didn't realise there was another player at Wigan as well and mine lol. Hopefully we can lead Wigan straight back up to the prem

View attachment 245884
Season 8 update, part 1
Bamby Plin Aoson:
Bamby had a great year, finally enjoying his football at Tranmere. He lead Tranmere to promotion from League 2, starting 42 games, contributing with 14 goals and 12 assists.
At the end of the season, Bamby was appointed vice-captain, to reward his efforts. He is now considered a key player for Tranmere, and will play a big part in their fight for survival in League 1.

Wahaj Ayub:
Wahaj finally made his move to a big league last summer, when he joined Gladbach. He had a solid first season, starting 32 games, as Gladbach finished an unspectacular 12th. Wahaj was runner up in the German Players' Newcomer of the Year, so he impressed his peers, and will look to build on a good first season moving forward.

Eric Batheron:
After finally escaping the shadow of Samwise Gamgee at Everton, Eric has gotten a spot in the squad-rotation at Stoke. He started 17 games, and came on as a sub in 13. Stoke failed to replicate their title-winning run, and ended the season in 6th. However, they made a spectacular run in the Champions League, making it all the way to the final, beating Man City, Dortmund and Newcastle, only to get beaten by Southampton in the final, which Eric Started. Eric's improvement was recognized on the international stage, as he was called up for his first game for England against Ukraine. Since then he's also picked up one more national cap.

Balint Boz:
Balint had a refreshing year after his move to Dutch football. He started 31 games, scoring 4 goals for Willem II. Despite Balint's best efforts, Willem only managed a 3rd place finish in the Jupiler League, and failed to win promotion to the Eresdivisie. Balint's improvements were noticed, however, and he is once again a regular for Hungary. He also scored his first 2 goals for his nation, against Malta and Liechtenstein.

Olof Breitling:
Olof has been a very stable performer throughout this BaP, and this season was no different. He was rewarded for his stability with a new contract, paying him £150K/week, which makes him the highest paid player in the BaP! He had a very solid year for Wolfsburg, and was named in the Bundesliga Team of the Year. He made a total of 44 starts for Wolfsburg, contributing an impressive 11 assists. His avg. rating of 7.42 proves Olof's stability. It was a year of almosts for his teams though, as Wolfsburg were beaten by Real Madrid in the Europa League final and came second in the Bundesliga, and Finland came 3rd in their World Cup qualifying group.

Arnold Burmeister:
Arnold had a terrific year personally, being named 6 times in team of the week, and being selected as CB for the BPL Team of the Year. He started 43 games, and gained a record high 10 MoM awards. Despite his best efforts, Bournemouth were relegated, and Burmeister will surely have a busy summer with the Uruguayan national team, as well as being sought after by clubs such as Arsenal, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Stoke and Newcastle. The Bournemouth fans will be sad to see him go, however, as he has become an Icon at the club after 4 successful seasons.

Doug Carmichael:
Doug had a very busy season at Everton, starting an impressive 55 games in total! He seems to go well along wtih Gamgee, as he emulates Gamgee's card-collecting mania. Eric managed to gather 14 yellows over during the season. Everton had a much improved season, ending 3rd and adding another title, an FA cup win. This means CL-football for Doug next season. For England, he has struggled to break past Chambers and Stones, and grab that right back slot, but has gathered 5 caps for his country. With interest from Man Utd and Chelsea, this might be a lively summer for Doug.

Tommy Chong:
Tommy continues his loyalty to West Brom, despite major interest from several bigger clubs. He had another terrific year, scoring 25 goals in 44 starts. West Brom's FA Cup win last season, also meant that Tommy got European football, but were knocked out by Olof Breitling's Wolfsburg in the knockout stages of the Europa League. With a World Cup looming, and a host of interest from bigger clubs, we might well see a move for Tommy this season, despite West Brom improving to a 10th place finish this season.

Cathal Conneally:
Another year, another disappointment for Cathal. He only started 6 games for Leyton Orient, without impressing. On an international level, however, it was a good year for Cathal, as he made his Ireland debut, and went on to get 3 caps for his nation. A move away from Orient is looking ever more likely this summer, as Cathal hopes to find a club that can give him first team football.

Aidan Dickson:
Aidan had a struggling year as backup striker for Champions League winners Southampton. He only started 12 games, scoring 1 goal. The European effort took it's toll on the Southampton squad, who ended 13th, but will play in Europe once again next season. Aidan looks destined to be stuck in a backup role next season as well, and will probably hope to get a loan move, for more first team football.

Black Dynamite:
It's been a fantastic year for the Dynamite. He has found his stride again after his move to Osijek, and started 35 games, scoring an impressive 12 goals. Despite his efforts, Osijek got relegated, so unless Dynamite makes a move this summer, he will be playing at the 2nd level in Croatia next season. His great form was noticed by Croatia National Coach Stipe Pletikosa, and Dynamite was called up to make his debut vs Mexico. However, Dynamite will be disappointed that Croatia failed to qualify for the 2022 World Cup, so there will be no stage to impress on for mr. Dynamite this summer.

More updates will follow during the day!

Woo hoo - Tommy Chong going from strength to strength. I think staying at West Brom has helped his development as he has got plenty of gametime.