BaP: From Non-League to- uh, well, wherever the game takes you, I guess...

Everton obviously don't want to give Batheron a chance 3 seasons, 3 loans I'm need to be first choice in the team to improve not some back up option after all I am a cup winner. Everton sell me now or you may lose me on a free at the end on my contract.

View attachment 247821
Season 7 update, Part 1:

I've simmed to the end of the season, so this time I'll do a short write-up on every player.

Bamby Plin Aoson:
After being released by Arsenal, Bamby has finally gotten some playing time. A welcome respite for Bamby, who has been stuck in the Arsenal Reserves for 4 whole seasons out of the 7. He featured in 32 games in total for League 2 side Tranmere, scoring 9 goals. However, 15 of those appearances were as a sub. The playing time has given his attributes a major boost, so we might see a late burst after all from mr. Aoson.

Wahaj Ayub:
Wahaj moved to Volyn at the midway point of the season, after playing for Dynamo Kyiv reserves up until Christmas. After his move, he is considered a Key Player at his new club, and has featured in all games since the Ukrainian winter break. Volyn made a late sprint after Wahaj's move to surprisingly win the title, beating Shakhtar and Dynamo Kyiv. So Wahaj will play Champions League football next season!

Eric Batheron:
Eric has suffered at Everton, as he is stuck behind Samwise Gamgee in the pecking order. After 6 months of not playing, he moved to Derby on loan in October, and played 15 games for them in the Championship. In February, he came back to Everton, but only featured in the cup. All was not hopeless, however, as Eric won himself a Capital One Cup title, winning MoM in the final vs Arsenal.

Balint Boz:
It is looking more and more like Balint will struggle to make it in the big time. This year has been his best yet, as he has featured in 15 games in total for Napoli, but only 3 of them were starts. He has been unhappy for a long time, and has started to skip practice. He has been fined 6 times for not showing up to training, and it is looking more and more likely that he will leave Napoli. Hopefully, a club that wants to play him comes for him in the summer.

Olof Breitling:
Olof is becoming a world class centre back, and has had a great season after his move to Wolfsburg. He played in 48 games in total, and almost half of them in the centre of the midfield. Not a bad move for Olof, as he notched up a total of 15 assists, averaging 7.34 over 48 games is also impressive for the Finnish giant.

Arnold Burmeister:
If Bournemouth go broke, Arnold will have to take some of the blame, he is the second highest earner of all the BaP players, cashing in a whooping £91K/week at Bournemouth. They must think he is worth it though, as he helped them to a solid 12th place finish, 1 up from last year. Burmeister played 37 games, and performed unspectacular, but solid, with a avg rating of 7.30. He has also established himself as first choice CB for his country, Uruguay.

Doug Carmichael:
Doug had a good year, starting in the Championship with Sunderland, where he played 27 games in the first half of the season. In January, BaP-collectors Everton came running, and £6.75M later, Dog was an Everton player. He made the right-back his own in the latter part of the season, starting 15 games. If he continues like this, he might be on the verge of breaking through into the England setup.

Tommy Chong:
Tommy keeps performing solid for West Brom. He notched up 32 performances in total this season, scoring 17 goals. West Brom had a good year, as they finished 13th in the league, and won the FA-Cup, beating Huddersfield 1-0 after a late Chong goal. European football might be on the cards next season for the talented Dutchman, unless a bigger club comes in for him in the summer. He has established himself as first choice striker for Holland, which is no small feat in a side that includes PFA player of the year, and Golden Boot winner, Memphis Depay.

Cathal Conneally:
Cathal had hoped for a rejuvenation of his career at Leyton Orient, but it was not to be this season. He spent the majority of the year in the reserves, only featuring in 2 league games. He is rumoured to be unhappy at Orient, and we might well see a move on the cards this summer.

Aidan Dickson:
In a tough season for West Ham, who barely avoided relegation on the last day of the season, Dickson featured in 22 games, scoring 5 goals. It might be tough for Aidan, coming back to Southampton, who had a stunning season, ending 4th. But if he keeps up the hard work, there might be CL football for Aidan, or perhaps more likely, another loan move. The season ended on a low for Aidan, who broke his leg in April, and is facing a whole summer without proper training.

Black Dynamite:
After 5 tough years of rotting away in the Lyon Reserves, Dynamite got back to playing football this season, after his move to Osijek. He is considered a key player, and performed very well in his first season, playing 36 games, scoring 8 goals and providing 6 assists. With an avg rating of 7.30, there might well be bigger clubs that keep an eye on Dynamite in the summer.

Cian Farrell:
When Rotherham picked Cian up in August, it looked like a dream move to get more football. However, Rotherham seem to have lost faith in Cian, as he went on to only start 3 games, coming on in another 8, and scoring 2 goals. In the reserves, Cian has proved that he is a goalscorer, netting 32 times in 29 starts, but at the moment, his future seems uncertain, as he is considered not needed at the Championship club. We might see a move for him from a different club this summer, which will hopefully help his playing time.

Samwise Gamgee:
Where to start in regards to Sam. He is probably the most solid, stable performer of this BaP so far. This season he played 44 games for Everton, with an avg rating of 7.43. This despite the fact that Everton had a poor season, ending 10th. Samwise is the clear first choice for England, making the left back his own, and will probably be featuring for his country for another 10-12 years, becoming an England legend!

Stephen Gilliland:
Steven has taken some big strides in the last couple of seasons, as he has established himself as a first team player for Newcastle. He started 32 games in total this season, averaging 6.93. Newcastle had an ok season in the league, ending 11th, but made up for it with a fantastic Europa League win, beating Barcelona 2-1 in the final. Stephen played a big part, restricting Lionel Messi to a 6.5 rating, leading to the Argentinian superstar being substituted 62 minutes in. So, that means Champions League football next season for Newcastle, exciting times for the Northern Ireland international.

James Hall:
James' Wigan were relegated from the Premier League, but despite this, James had a breakthrough season in the top flight, playing 30 games. Like Gilliland, he is an established Northern Ireland international, and it will be exciting to see if he follows Wigan down to the Championship, as he is now considered a first team player.

Matthew Harrison:
Matthew was loaned to League 1 side Coventry, and that turned out to be a smart move for him. He played 38 games, scoring 9 goals. Coventry were relegated, but Harrison made some big strides as a footballer, which should leave him in a better situation at QPR the next season.

Jeroen Heubach:
Jeroen has an exciting summer ahead of him, as his QPR contract is up at the end of June. He has been a rotational player for them this season, playing 15 games in total, but only starting 7. QPR had a good year, ending 9th, but Jeroen will not stay in England, as he has already agreed a deal with Dutch league runners up, Ajax.

Nick Hilderink:
Nick has spent the year as a rotation player for PSV, featuring in 22 games, with 16 starts. It has been a disappointing year for PSV, finishing 5th in the league, but it looks like they will give Nick a bigger role next season, as his squad status has been upgraded to First Team after signing a new contract. Nick might be the only Dutch player joining the U-21 side for the UEFA U-21 Championship this summer.

Kenny Illtyd:
After his big breakthrough last season, Kenny has struggled to replicate his form at his club. Southampton have rotated on playing him as a midfielder as well as his favoured striker role, which has lead to some average performances. Kenny absolutely dominates when played as a striker, so it is strange that Southampton do not offer him more time there. He has played 41 games in total for the Saints, and scored 15. It is, however, at the international stage that Kenny really shines. 10 goals in 8 games for Wales, with an avg rating of 7.79 is an incredible feat. If we add that to the 12 goals in 10 games he had last season, it was not a surprise when he became Wales' all time leading goalscorer when he scored his 29th international goal against Northern Ireland. Kenny has 32 goals in total in his 36 games for Wales, and might well set a record that will be impossible to beat if he keeps this up.

Michael Jackson:
Moving to the Championship turned out to be a perfect move for Michael as he played 49 games for Nottingham Forest, notching up 9 assists from right back. His good performances lead to his national debut for Wales, and he hasn't looked back, reaching 6 caps for Wales over the season.

Jamie Johnson:
After the summer of dreams, and his big move, Jamie had a good first season at Man City. He started 37 games and had 11 sub appearances for league runners up, City, scoring 23 goals. At an international level, he scored 10 goals in 10 appearances for Ghana, which has lead him to a total of 28 goals in 31 games for his country, a record only Kenny Illtyd can equal. Jamie is considered a first team player at City, and it will be exciting to see how he handles the difficult second season.

Sean Keaney:
The move to Sheffield Wednesday proved a blessing for Sean, who got to play first team football again. He performed well in his 28 starts, as Wednesday ended 15th. Sean is considered a first team player, and if Sean can increase his tally of 2 goals and 6 assists next season, we might see more interest in him in the future. However, his future at Wednesday might be insecure, as new manager Rio Ferdinand has a preference for playing a narrow 4-3-3, that does not accomodate wingers.

The rest of the write-ups will come some time later today, along with the player stats and league tables. The season in the PL was something I've never seen before, so be ready for a few surprises!

Last edited:
Fantastic year for Eddie.
His team promotes to Premier League, he stands out at personal level (best player and top scorer) and Wales gets to play a Euo Cup while making a more than decent performance (they managed to get through the group stages).
The only negative thing was that failed transfer to United (Deulofeu will never change... always the selfist and individualistic little fellow huh...) but oh well... At least that won't prevent him to play Premier League football (thankfully).

.P.S.: So, Germany took their revenge for the Euro Cup final back in 1992 and in what a fashion... 45 penalties!
Would've been awesome had you joined me at Man U ;)

Tommy Chong:
Tommy keeps performing solid for West Brom. He notched up 32 performances in total this season, scoring 17 goals. West Brom had a good year, as they finished 13th in the league, and won the FA-Cup, beating Huddersfield 1-0 after a late Chong goal. European football might be on the cards next season for the talented Dutchman, unless a bigger club comes in for him in the summer. He has established himself as first choice striker for Holland, which is no small feat in a side that includes PFA player of the year, and Golden Boot winner, Memphis Depay.

Nice ones - an FA Cup and 1st choice for Holland I'll take that!!

At least Batheron's contract is up soon maybe I can escape from my scouse ****! However, it's funny I seem to still be collecting medals (more than Everton seem to be doing). Hopefully I tell Everton to play me in the first team or I'm off to someone who appreciates me.

Getting kind of sick of going out on loan. :(
Me too! Hopefully I can tell Everton to stuff their contract as they are starting to effect my development. However, Batheron is picking up medals on loan which is more than what Everton seem to be (last loan championship medal, year before FA Cup Winner).

Good to see I'm a regular for Wigan now. Time to repay the faith shown in me and hopefully I can be a big part in the promotion chase

Me and Gamgee are reunited again but this time as the corners of the Everton team lineup of instead Dundee United!

Also, could we see the international rankings? I'd imagine Denmark are up there but England haven't done too great so I'm slightly curious.

View attachment 247756
Season 7 update, Part 2:

Here are the remaining players + player stats and league tables.

Shane Lenham:
After his early move to Crystal Palace, things have not gone right for Shane Lenham, and this season was no different. He started the year at Crystal Palace, starting 2 games and scoring 2 goals, but somehow he still got dropped to the reserves, and in late October, he went on loan to League 1 side, Southend. His loan spell at Southend was mediocre at best. Shane started 13 games, scoring 5 times. At the end of June, Shane's contract is up, and it is looking ever more likely that Crystal Palace will let him leave.

Charley Mason:
A strange year for Charley tbh. After his good spell at Hull last season on loan, it looked like Wigan could really use his creativity. But Charley didn't feature in a single Wigan game during the whole season, only playing reserve games. Wigan could have really used him, as they were relegated, and now his squad status has been upgraded to first team player, so it will be interesting to see if he gets any game time in the Championship next season.

Jean-Michel Masson:
Another year of good development for Jean-Michel, despite not playing a single game. He is stuck behind the worlds best keeper, Jeronimo Rulli, and atm it looks like Italian Raffaele Di Gennaro is also ahead of him in the pecking order. Jean-Michel should be on the radar for a number of other clubs, as his stats are improving well, but if he stays at Juventus, I don't see him playing much in the next season either.

Jesus Matta-Garcia:
The American CB keeps developing well, but is struggling to push into the team at Marseilles. He is reportedly unhappy, and rumours of a summer transfer may well come true. He played in 8 games last year, but only 4 of them were starts. He did, however, bag a title, as his Marseille won the Coupe de la Ligue. I have a feeling a smaller French club might be a perfect destination for Jesus.

Edgar Neubauer:
A fantastic year for Edgar, although not for his club Fulham, who got relegated. Edgar started 36 league games, and scored 21 goals to come 3rd in the Golden Boot, only beaten by Arsenal players Aboubakar (22) and Memphis Depay (30). It is clear that Edgar needs to move to a bigger club, and Man Utd are rumoured to be interested. There is certainly good reason to follow him closely this summer.

Dan Newton:
A decent year for rotational player Newton, as his Watford won promotion to the Premier League. Dan took part in 34 games (15 starts), scoring 7 goals. This won him a spot in the seasonal best 11 for Watford, but his squad status is now backup, so it will be interesting to see how much he will feature for Watford in the top flight.

Kelenna Olujawon:
Kelenna had his best year yet, playing regularly for French side Rennes. He started 20 games, and came on as a sub 8 times, scoring 4 goals. He was rotated between striker and central defender, which could be one of the reasons why his ratings were not that high (6.48). Rennes consider him a first team player, and he has made huge progress during his time there. His success also gave him international recognition, as he was called up and made his debut for Nigeria. He has gone on to make 7 appearances for his country, but is yet to score.

Tom O'Neill:
Tom had a frustrating loan at relegated Wigan this season, starting 3 games and coming on as a sub 19 times, scoring 6 goals in the process. He has established himself as an Ireland international, however, and keeps Shane Long out of the team! He is now back at Stoke, where he is deemed not needed, but several other English clubs are interested in his services, so a summer move looks likely.

Telstar Oper:
Telstar spent the whole year on loan at Fiorentina. This turned out to be a very good move for Telstar, as he made the striker spot his own, starting 25 games and scoring 9 goals. He was named in Serie A Team of the Month three times, but the season had a rough end as he broke his foot in May. Now back at CSKA Moscow, Telstar is looking at a tough summer of rehabilitation.

Hans Christian Pedersen:
Hans Christian had a difficult season at Man Utd. After his silver medal at the EURO 2020, he struggled to break into the starting 11, mainly being used as an impact sub, without the effect he had at the World Cup, 3 years ago. Hans has started 11 games in all competitions and come on as a sub 19 times. He scored 6 goals, but is considered a rotational player. There has been talk of a summer move to a different top club, but nothing has materialised yet, but we will have to wait and see what the future holds for the talented Dane.

Will Robbo:
Finally some game time for Robbo! His move to Bradford has done him well, as he started 41 games, scoring 15 goals last season. This was done for a struggling Bradford side, who barely kept their spot in the Championship. Will is now considered a key player for Bradford, and will probably keep featuring as the starting striker for the next season.

James Scott:
It is a similar story to Robbo's for James Scott. He has made his spot into the starting lineup for Ipswich and also started 41 games, scoring 15 goals as well, replicating the figures Will Robbo managed. Ipswich finished in a respectable 9th in the Championship, so it will be interesting to see if James can continue to build on this for the next season.

Daniel Sheahan:
Daniel keeps struggling to break into the first team at Newcastle, he started 7 games, and came on as a sub 8 more, scoring 4 goals. Newcastle consider him a backup player, and he might well be better off joining a different club. Alvaro Morata and Ayoze Perez are the striking duo at Newcastle, and they seem to be holding Daniel out of the lineup.

Dwight Shrute:
Dwight had another terrific year for Lille, playing 40(3) games and scoring 7 goals. He was runner up in the Coupe de la Ligue to Matta-Garcia's Marseille. Dwight has made himself an established U.S.A international, as he dominates the middle of the park with Michael Bradley. Lille consider him a key player, so he will likely keep featuring a lot in the years to come.

Alexandre Skromov:
This was the true breakout season for Alexandre. He kept building on his spot from last season, and started 41 games, scoring 25 goals for Toulouse. Alexandre made the Team of the Week 7 times, and broke the Toulouse record for most MoM-awards in a season. Toulouse didn't have a brilliant year, despite Skromov's efforts, and ended in 11th place, also finishing runners up in the Coupe de France.

Dafydd Southgate:
Dafydd had a boring year at Stoke, playing almost only reserve team football, only getting 1 start and 3 sub appearances for PL-shockers Stoke. He is listed for loan ahead of the new season, and may well be better off moving to a Championship club to get some needed first team football. He can take one positive from the season, however, and that is a title, as he helped Stoke win the Community Shield.

Shane Tracz:
Shane had a frustrating year at Sheffield Wednesday. He only started a single game, and came on as a sub 8 times. He failed to find the net in official games, but performed well for the reserves, scoring 17 goals in 23 games. Sheffield consider him a backup player, and we might see Shane move on once again this summer.

Simon Vaughan:
Simon had an up and down year for Villareal, making his way into the starting 11 on occation, but generally warming the bench. He started 10 games, and came on as a sub in 12. Villareal ended the season in 3rd place, so we may well see Simon in the Champions League next season. For Australia, he is a regular, having notched up 25 apps, scoring 7 goals.

Adam Verstraeten:
Adam's time at Milan was over at the start of the year, as Serie A team Avellino bought him for £7M. Adam had a good year at Avellino, starting 37 games. He helped Avellino to an impressive 8th place finish, ahead of Lazio, Milan and Fiorentina. His good form lead him to getting his international debut, for Belgium! He has gotten another cap, and may well become an established international for a very good Belgium side.

Jay Webster:
Jay had a so-so year at BMG, after his surprising move from Hoffenheim. He started 7 games, and came on as a sub in 16, scoring 3 goals. He is considered a rotation player for BMG, so he may well see similar numbers also in the coming season. At the international stage, Jay has managed to claim 49 caps for Australia, the most of any BaP player. He has also scored 21 goals, which is 3rd in the ranking.

Aaron Weight:
Aaron had another loan spell at Boreham Wood, but this time he got to play! He played 19 games, conceding 21 goals, an acceptable level in Conference. He also made Conference TotW twice. Now he is back at Reading, but it looks very likely that another loan move is on the cards for Aaron.

In the next post: League Tables, Cup Competitions, World Rankings and the summer transfer window.

James Scott:
It is a similar story to Robbo's for James Scott. He has made his spot into the starting lineup for Ipswich and also started 41 games, scoring 15 goals as well, replicating the figures Will Robbo managed. Ipswich finished in a respectable 9th in the Championship, so it will be interesting to see if James can continue to build on this for the next season.

Much better season for me, Hopefully a breakthrough and I can kick on from here!

Jean-Michel Masson:
Another year of good development for Jean-Michel, despite not playing a single game. He is stuck behind the worlds best keeper, Jeronimo Rulli, and atm it looks like Italian Raffaele Di Gennaro is also ahead of him in the pecking order. Jean-Michel should be on the radar for a number of other clubs, as his stats are improving well, but if he stays at Juventus, I don't see him playing much in the next season either.

Nice one Juve.

Would love it if Pedersen moved to a club outside the top-5 in England so he's be guarenteed 1st team football

Sheahan hasn't shamed himself with his performances, I look how some of the others are doing and agree he needs to move on now though, he could do with signing for a low tier Prem side

How have I only just seen we have Dwight Schrute.

What's his pace like?

"I am fast. To give you a reference point I am somewhere between a snake and a mongoose… And a panther"

Eddie is the Charlie Austin of this save.
His stats are Premier League tier, his performance is Premier League tier, his team... isn't PL tier ^^U

Anyway, let's see if there can be more Premiership football for him.

.P.S.:
Would've been awesome had you joined me at Man U ;)

Who knows... maybe this year... (Apparently the Red Devils haven't lost hope on it yet).

Me and Gamgee are reunited again but this time as the corners of the Everton team lineup of instead Dundee United!

Also, could we see the international rankings? I'd imagine Denmark are up there but England haven't done too great so I'm slightly curious.
The good ole Gamgee and Carmichael friendship is back!

And also it's amazing how Gamgee is doing, will he be a Everton man for the remainder of his career? I hope in a few years he will be playing for Real Madrid and he will be the most capped international player on this BAP but that's just me being optimistic.

Is there any interest for him? From other clubs.

Last edited:
Finally lol I was worried my virtual self (Skromov) would only play well for reserves
Glad to see I made an impact even if Toulouse had a crappy season...maybe someone will come and buy me ? Someone big and amazing with stunning facilities to fully develop me ? :)

Decent playing in a mid-table side, and 2 Belgian NT caps? Good lad Adam, now you're on the right track!