BaP: From Non-League to- uh, well, wherever the game takes you, I guess...

I developed A LOT in that last season at Hearts. Very pleased! Is there any chance you could post a screenshot from my history of how I did for Hearts? Or even just tell me please mate.

Nice to see Pedersen winning the Golden Boy, although I kinda expected him to do so :)
Not so happy with the transfer to Man U though, possible to get send out on loan? Don't want to Easter my career in their youthsquad:S

How did my loan season at Leeds pan out? I see they finished low down but I was in there team of the year so assuming I got a fair amount of game time

I Wonder who is interested in my player olof breitling...?

How did my loan season at Leeds pan out? I see they finished low down but I was in there team of the year so assuming I got a fair amount of game time

27 games, 5 goals. Avg rating 6.52 You didn't have a lot of backup, as Leeds had a very poor attack!

I developed A LOT in that last season at Hearts. Very pleased! Is there any chance you could post a screenshot from my history of how I did for Hearts? Or even just tell me please mate.

32 games, 3 goals, 8 assists. 7.07 avg rating. You had a very productive stay!

How was Pedersens last season, despite winning the WC;)

Everyone's stats are on the post on page 33!

Batheron may not be Premiership material yet but 4 games at Blackburn what a wasted loan. I want to go back to Scotland at least I got game time to help in development. Please get me away from Everton I would even go to Ipswich if they gave me a chance. I'm going to rot if I don't get game time in one of my preferred positions (RB is not an option!)

Pedersen is by far the best dribler in this BAP, 4,05 a game! I'll take that :)
Wouldn't mind had he scored some more goals though

Pedersen is by far the best dribler in this BAP, 4,05 a game! I'll take that :)
Wouldn't mind had he scored some more goals though
Pedersen is by far the best player overall in this BAP so far imo. Not many players can boast a WC win before 21 ;)

View attachment 248031Season 6 Update
Performances:
- Kenny Illtyd truly had his breakout season, winning BPL Young Player of the Month in October, March, April and May.
- Samwise Gamgee continued to be a BPL-star, winning the award in November.
- Arnold Burmeister did not disappoint either, as he was the winner in August. He also won the supporters player of the year for Bournemouth!
- Edgar Neubauer proved that Fulham spent their money well, as he went on to win Championship Player of the year and Championship Golden Boot. He was of course also named in the Championship Team of the Year.
- Jamie Johnson had a productive year for PSG, winning a League 1 title and the Coupe de France
- Eric Batheron had a decent year for Stoke, as they won the FA Cup!
- Nick Hilderink won the Eresdivisie for PSV!
- Jay Webster is named AFC Player of the Year!

Winning!
View attachment 248003

Internationals:
- It was a summer of football as the European Championships and the Olympics took place.
- The following players travelled to the Euros:
- Samwise Gamgee (England), Hans Christian Pedersen (Denmark), Tommy Chong (Holland), Edgar Neubauer, Kenny Illtyd (Wales)
- After an exciting championship, Germany win it all! Once again, Pedersen's Denmark make the final, but lose 23-22!!! on penalties. Pedersen scores in yet another final, giving Denmark the lead, but in the end, it is not enough to secure another title for the Danes.
What a final!

- England are knocked out by Denmark in the semis, while Holland and Wales go out in the first knockout stage.
View attachment 248001
- Our players do leave their mark however, as Tommy Chong is named 2nd and Kenny Illtyd 3rd in the EURO Golden Boot, which is won by Englishman James Wilson.
View attachment 247999
- In the Olympics, only Jamie Johnson (Ghana) and Jay Webster + Simon Vaughan (Australia) get to go. Hans Christian Pedersen is called up for Denmark, but gets injured at the EURO 2020, and has to withdraw from the squad.
- Australia are knocked out at the group stage, after a tough group featuring Italy, Brazil and Ghana.
- Jamie Johnson is our second player to have a dream championship as his Ghana go all the way to win it. Ghana knock out Italy at the group stage, Spain in the quarter finals, Argentina in the semis and beat Denmark 1-0 in the final after a goal from Johnson. Johnson scores 8 goals in 6 games to win the Golden Boot. He is also named in the dream team, but is beaten to the Golden Ball by teammate Andre Ayew.

Transfers:
- In January, Jay Webster is bought by Hoffenheim for £13M
- Michael Jackson was deemed not needed at Man Utd, and Nottingham Forest picked up the talented fullback for a meagre £250K
- Only 1 year after joining French giants PSG, Jamie Johnson makes what might be the biggest transfer we'll see this series, as Man City splash their oil-tainted cash on the Ghanaian. The transfer fee? £48M rising to a potential £59M in clauses! I hope Jamie is worth it!
- After a fantastic year, Man Utd bid £19.5M + Gerard Deolofeu for Edgar Neubauer. Fulham accept, and Edgar agrees terms with Man Utd, but the deal collapses as Deolofeu can not agree terms with Fulham. Instead Edgar signs a new lucrative deal with Fulham.
- Black Dynamite is finally out of his misery at Lyon as he joins Croatian team Osijek on a free transfer.
- Wolfsburg spend a big part of their budget signing impressive Finnish giant Olof Breitling from Fiorentina. The fee may rise to £29M, depending on clauses.
- One player leaves the Viola, another joins, as Telstar Oper goes on loan at Fiorentina for the next season.
- Tom O'Neill joins Wigan on loan for the next season.
- Shane Lenham moves to League 1 side Southend on loan, the next season.
- Matthew Harrison moves on loan to Coventry for the next year.
- Cathal Coneally moves to Championship side Leyton Orient on a free transfer.
- Aaron Weight goes on yet another loan to Boreham Wood for the next season.
- Strangely, after only 6 months at Hoffenheim, Jay Webster moves to Borussia Mönchengladbach for £3.3M.
- Cian Farrell moves to Championship side Rotherham on a free transfer.
- Bamby Plin Aoson also moves down the leagues as he joins League 2 side Tranmere on a free transfer.
- Aidan Dickson moves to West Ham on loan for the next year.
- Shane Tracz is let go by Southampton, moving to Championship team Sheff Wed on a free.
- At Sheff Wed he is joined by Sean Keaney, who is sold from Stoke for £300K
- Halfway through the season, Wahaj Ayub is transferred from Dynamo Kyiv to fellow Ukrainian side Volyn for £500K
- Burnley decide not to keep Will Robbo, letting him move to Bradford on a free.
- Kelenna Olujawon's contract at Galatasaray expires as he moves to Stade Rennais on a free transfer.

Player screenshots are uploaded HERE

So, who will make the next big breakthrough? :)

Nice Euro's For Tommy Chong! Surely a big money move away from West Brom can't be too far away!

Fantastic year for Eddie.
His team promotes to Premier League, he stands out at personal level (best player and top scorer) and Wales gets to play a Euo Cup while making a more than decent performance (they managed to get through the group stages).
The only negative thing was that failed transfer to United (Deulofeu will never change... always the selfist and individualistic little fellow huh...) but oh well... At least that won't prevent him to play Premier League football (thankfully).

.P.S.: So, Germany took their revenge for the Euro Cup final back in 1992 and in what a fashion... 45 penalties!

Only 4 games in the premier league is not good enough glad my player wants away from Wigan. Play me or sell me :(

well, olajuwon played more.. but galatasaray probably play him at central def, which still need some work.. missed opportunity man..

What Hoffenheim, Webster not good enough for you! Did he perform so badly that he had to get transferred again?

Well looks like my career isnt really taking off, im only a backup for sheffield wednesday! :-(

So close, if only Andreas Christensen hadn't scored that own goal, Pedersen would have won both the World Cup and the European Championship in only 2 years. So close. To make it even worse Pedersen won't go to the Olympics :'(
Besides scoring in the final, how did Pedersen do in the EC?