BaP Team Mode - Der Deutschen Panzer

Thundy going to be setting up Lewie and Odd-***** for Germany now! Hit the net lads!

Hows Passlack doing? He's awesome on my save, thought he would be in the German squad

3 things we can take from that.

1. Germany have a real need for Strikers.

2. Our club's mids have no chance.

3. Pedersen chose the worst position in terms of Germany chances.

It seems that Thunderfoot is the leader of our little pack of misfits huh...

What a way of finishing the season, with one **** of a bang.
We started really poorly, but as soon as we managed to get some momentum the situation gave quite the 180º there... We got into Europa League's 2nd knock out round in our first European campaign ever (bit unlucky we couldn't get any further though), we won the DFB Pokal and to make it even better this year we were able to secure Champions League football (avoiding the play off too).

Excellent campaign, although... those kids are OP, please nerf XD

.P.S.: Is kind of odd that there's almost no interest of biggest teams in the kids though, only one of them seems to be wanted.

Friendlies before World Cup

View attachment 139483

***** showing his superiority by scoring Germany' first goal of the match. Thunderfoot shows everyone his magic touches by giving two assists. Burrito makes his debut and plays the whole game. Lewie comes on late and fails to make an impact.

View attachment 139477

Thunderfoot not being himself and not giving several assists and is subbed. However, Burrito proves his worth and gives a classy performance. It was Lewies turn to score, which he did as he scored the one and only goal in the match.

Can i see my injury list? I feel like everytime i check on my player he is injuried its quite depressing

Germany coach knows not to wear Terry out before the big games!

Good to see our lads up top getting games and goals!

Wuhuu, I'm going to Russia! Also in the managed to beat Naterr in the 'Fans TOTY', happy with that! Looking forward to playing CL next season :D

Wuhuu, I'm going to Russia! Also in the managed to beat Naterr in the 'Fans TOTY', happy with that! Looking forward to playing CL next season :D

The right hand side of the team is pretty deadly!

What?!

Stone Cold doesn't seem to be doing all that great. But 2 goal of the season's from a grand total of 3 goals isn't bad!

And that's the bottom line, cos Stone Cold says so

Stats are decreasing. Daddy T is very jealous of his teamates but congratz to thunderfoot and lewie for scoring in world cup