BaP Team Mode Story - US Against Them

**** YOU, REAL MADRID

View attachment 230756

FOR MAKING THIS SO HARD

I was so f-ng scared that we weren't going to make it, specially after going to the half time with 0-1 score, us losing.

But I did my usual magic, like Dalle says:

View attachment 230755

And the boys did what I told them to do, embarass Real Madrid.

Now, who do you think we are going to face in the final (Chelsea or PSG) and what the score will be.

WHAT? ****** Dickson wins it again, I've scored way more, and I've played a lot less games!

Biased to the English, yet again. (I know he's had a lot of assists, but I feel I should have won it) :/

If Dickson wins Best CL player... :mad:

The team has done a more than impressive season this year.
They got a double so far (I couldn't even foresee us getting our first Liga BBVA title so early) and they made their way to the Champions League final on their very first try by defeating teams like Schalke 04, AC Milan, Juventus and Real Madrid along the way.

Now it's time the perfect end to the season by conquering our first major European title.

.P.S.: Another Copa del Rey final in a 2.000 capacity stadium? Some bug you're having there...

.P.S.2.: The team who won the league only had a player in the league's team of the year and it's in the bench... Despite most of the team's average ratings are by far greater than most of the people elected there (both of our keepers did it better than Keylor Navas and our whole defense...all of them proved themselves vastly superior to all 4 starting defenses in the best XI, specially Campadabal and Lombán). Seriously now... What must our kids do in order to get some deserve acknowledgement in Spain? ¬¬

Players of the Básé FC included in the Champions League's dream team/best XI-> 5 (50% of the team).
Our kids are good enough to get acknowledgement in Europe... It's time for the LFP (Liga de Fútbol Profesional) to learn its lesson already.

Impressive feat what the kids accomplished this year, they lifted the Champions League on their first try! Feat that some of Spain's greatest teams have yet to accomplish (both Valencia and Atlético de Madrid have reached two finals but missed their chance to lift it and Deportivo got to semifinals... in a year where everyone expected them to win it hands down).
Seriously, these kids are meant to pulverize records and leave a huge mark on football's history if they keep developing like this!

Keep up the magnificent work ^^

Whoa, what did I missed? Been too busy these last few months. Great updates man!

p.s. Can we got the ss for Romulo "The 'Stache" Gaztañaga? ;)

It was November 20th. My health had gotten much worse. The tip of my leg was a bit blackish. At the time I didn't know why or what it was. I didn't think of going to the doctor. I mean would you go to the doctor after the last time you visited, they cut your leg off. **** no!

All of the league games were being managed by Juan, my assistant manager. I only took care of the more important games, like the upcoming Club World Championship games. I didn't consider Champions League to be important as I had already won it once.

I spent my days home watching Toy Story or Scary Movies. Only work I did was nothing. I did absolutely nothing useful.