BaP Team Mode Story - US Against Them

View attachment 232221

"I'm invicible" I yelled after the match on the table in the dressing room. "Hahhahahahahaahahaa!!"

"Boss, me love you long time" Gigante disrupted me

"I am GOD! You all shall bow to me! Bow my slaves, Bow!! HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAA!"

They did. They did bow. Now years later I realise that they were just scared what would happen, if they didn't. At the time I hadn't gone to the doctor about my mental problems. ****, I didn't even know I had mental problems.

I continued to yell for another hour. I stopped, when I fell off the table, my pegleg broke and all the alcohol came out.

I rose up, leaned on the table and told my assistant manager: "Sailor, bring me my RUM."

I continued to steer the invisible ship for about 2 or three hours. When I snapped out of it, there were 4 empty rum bottles and 3 half empty ones. Also everyone was gone and the lights were dark. That explained why the morning suddenly turned to night on the sea.

o_O
The team is overperforming in all competitions!
In league they already secured Champions League spots, in the Cup they got to the final after steamrolling Barcelona and in Champions they just scored a whole set against Juventus...

This team seems nigh-on unstoppable.

As things are looking way to easy for the team, could we see what happens if they all went their seperate ways?

As things are looking way to easy for the team, could we see what happens if they all went their seperate ways?

Nah, he wants to win La Liga and the CL first, then win the CWC and be the best club in the world. :)

Nah, he wants to win La Liga and the CL first, then win the CWC and be the best club in the world. :)

True

When I win those things lewie100 mentioned I might resign/retire from my role as the manager and see what happens from there on.

"Boss, me love you long time" Gigante disrupted me

Oh god haha.

Sorry I've not replied for a while, went on holiday and not seen the thread properly until now!

Doing really well, how old is everyone?

PSG seems like the logical choice! But nothing seems to be able to stop us at the moment, so doesn't really matter :)

Not a bad game for me ;-)
Id take either chelsea or psg, then real madrid im the final :)

PSG seems like the logical choice! But nothing seems to be able to stop us at the moment, so doesn't really matter :)

Why'd you take PSG or CHelsea, when we have destroyed RM last match. Against Chelsea we have lost and drawn and haven't played PSG.

View attachment 231693

When Pique scored, I was on the side of the pitch and like

View attachment 231692

"HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!!!" I was laying on the ground and with one hand I was pointing my finger at Lionel Messi and with the other I was holding on my stomach.

I was suspended for the Villareal match...

Last edited:
Pedersens cardio must be insane, most overall distance covered in the 'Copa del Rey', and the highest average distance covered a game! I like that :)

THIS IS NOT THE END!

View attachment 231070

"Oh they think they have he right to beat us. BEAT US!! Who do they think I am? Guardiola? I'm motherf****** JOSE MOURINHO! I will not be walked all over. I'll show them. Yeas, I'll show them. I'll show them good" I was talking to myself in my office.