BaP Team Mode Story - US Against Them

Could I see a SS of James Scott please?

Nice to see I got MoM against Schalke too!

Meant to say this the other day, but good to see Los Base return, it's been entertaining so far

We made it! We managed to qualify through the death's group ^^
And we really lucked out, as Celtic was definitely the easiest team we could get in this round (how the heck did they end up as group leaders?).
We can make it into Top 8 in our Champions League debut... quite impressive.

.P.S.: By the way congrats Aidan for being considered Europe's best youngster of the year.

I've had my eye off of this for a while now, but seems like Pedersen is doing just fine :) Player with the most distance covered both overall and over 90 minutes. 5th best average rating, and 6 assists as well, can't complain :)

SPANISH CUP

SEMI-FINAL
2ND LEG

View attachment 233058

We got off to flyer. Barcelona' Jonny misplaced his long pass.Oliver Gil took the ball and played the ball to the left wing where Winston was running. Winston knocked the ball onto Lewie, who put it into the back corner. 1-0.

Throw in to Keaney. Sean to Lopez. Shaneo to Winston, who shot a powerful shot torwards the front post. In from under the keeper. 2-0.

Radosavic dribbles up the right side of the pitch, crosses. Roberts takes a shot... straight against the keeper. Keaney on the rebound.. AND it's in!! 3-0.

Looks like Barcelona is in trouble. 3-1 is the score of both legs combined.

Keaney with a through ball to Burrito, who just taps it in. 4-0.

Hall with a creative pass to Roberts, who, again, puts it into the back corner. 5-0. No way Barceloa is coming back from 5-0 disadvantage.

Incredible passing play by Los Base, that ends with Keaney and a tap in. 6-0. This is getting boring.

It was 12 in the evening when I left for my usual walk around the town. On these walks I'd just walk and when I saw something interesting, I'd stop and check it out.

I left my mansions property, which I had gotten from the players.I walked across the street. There were no cars. I only saw a few groups of students coming from parties I presumed. Most of them pointed their fingers at me and laughed. I didn't care. They were young and stupid and drunk.

I walked down the street. Everythihng was the same old stuff. Abondoned building on my right, bus stop on my left and a supermarket infront of me. I went into a little diner. It was so quiet. I liked it. The old man running it was very kind.

I don't know if the old man didn't care for football and didn't recognize me or he knew who I was and knew I needed some peace and quiet. He brought me the steak dinner and milk I had ordered.

View attachment 232812

It was delicious.

I took out my notebook. All my strategies and formations were in there. The owner came to offer more milk. I said no. Before leaving he said "It's a shame Messinaldo got injured." He was right. Messinaldo had given some good assists lately.

I finished making my First Elven for the second Celtic mach, paid my bill and left for home.

Hey boss

Can you tell/show me how my stats for the season have gone, I've scored so many goals I don't remember!

I'm on fire!

Hey boss

Can you tell/show me how my stats for the season have gone, I've scored so many goals I don't remember!

I'm on fire!

Well, you truly are on fire!

You have scored 30 goals for the club plus 6 for Wales! 9 assists and 8 PoM. Average Rating is 7.79! Although your Shots on Target Ratio is a bit concerning (55%).

Also my AM says that the fans have certain affinity torwards you ;)