jamie.is.king

Reaction score
I'm in my second season at FC Barcelona.

2009/10:
1. I finished a point behind Real Madrid in La Liga
2. I was beaten on penalties by Espanyol in the Copa Del Rey Final
3. I won the Champions League beating Real Madrid 4-0 in the final at the Bernabeau
4. I also won the European Super Cup and Spanish Super Cup

Summer 2010 Transfers:
Ins: David Villa, Cesc Fabregas, Iker Munian, Gael Clichy, Lucio, Javier Mascherano and Ivan Marcano
Outs: Rafael Marquez, Gabriel Milto, Yaya Toure, Gai Assulin, Martin Caceres, Aliaksandr Hleb, Maxwell, Henrique, Jonathan Dos Santos, Eric Abidal, Seydou Keita, Thierry Henry and numerous youth players

2010/11:
Started by snatching the Euro Super Cup 1-0 against Bordeaux
And after 10 games I have a disappointing 20 points although I beat Real Madrid 4-1 away with Pedro grabbing a hat trick!
barcelona+shakhtar+pedro+goal.jpg

I have won every Champions League and Spanish Cup game but face a big battle to win La Liga. GAME ON!

Last edited:
Yer I'm starting it properly now. Trying to hunt Real Madrid down and retain the Champions League!

Yer I'm starting it properly now. Trying to hunt Real Madrid down and retain the Champions League!

Please, please batter them. I am 4 seasons into my game and Real have won 4 Champions League and La Liga titles in a row (beating Barca in each final btw), as a Barca fan it pains me to watch even in a game (I dont manage Barca in my game btw)

how much did you pay for villa, fabregas and mascherano? :)

Nov 11- 27

Derby Delight! - La Liga (match 11)
Barca 2-0 Espanyol - Bojan(53) Messi(62)

Five for Five - (Champions League Group Game 5)
Barca 4-0 Sparta Prague - Messi(4,47) Villa(27) Fabregas(60)
5390-yes_definitely.jpg

Villa double downs Atletico - La Liga (match 12)
Atletico Madrid 1-3 Barca - Pablo(3) - Messi(5) Villa(15,27)

Zlat's Back!

Nov 28:
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has returned to full training after a broken foot kept him out for over 3 months.
1251490246_spt_ai_barcelona_shakhtar_03.jpg

The Swede netted 19 goals and 11 assists in 30 games last season for Barca

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Dec 1:
Barca Denied Six of the Best - Champions league group game 6)
CSKA Moscow 1-1 Barcelona - Savin(53) - Messi(46)

Barcelona progress to the knock-out rounds after an impressive start to the defence of their trophy.

Group H W D L GD PTS
1 Barca 5 1 0 +10 16
2 CSKA Moscow 3 1 2 -1 10

3 Wolfsburg 3 0 3 +3 9
4 Sparta Prague 0 0 6 -12 0

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Real Madrid have begun to stutter drawing their last two games.
article-0-0766ED67000005DC-724_468x411.jpg

The Galacticos dropped points away to Espanyol and Getafe and now sit only 10 points above Barcelona having played 3 games more than their rivals.
With Barca in awesome form the La Liga title race has been re-ignited!

Last edited:
I'm not sure how because my insert picture tool only lets me use internet pages but here they are:

Villa(£34.5m) and Fabregas(£40m) were already arranged because I used a updated database.
The other guys are Mascherano(£38+ Maxwell) Clichy(£39m+Rafa Marquez and Yaya Toure) Lucio(£29m) Iker Muniain(10.5m) Robinho(15.5m) and Ivan Marcano(£7m)

if you have an updated database why is fabregas in it when he hasnt signed in real life

I dunno I think it just assumed!

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Barca retain World Crown!
Pedro smashed home a extra time winner to hand Barca their second world club championship in succession.
hap_191209.jpg

Estudientes were the beaten finalists after Messi and a Villa brace saw the Catalans past Al-Ain in the semi final.

I'm not sure how because my insert picture tool only lets me use internet pages but here they are:

Villa(£34.5m) and Fabregas(£40m) were already arranged because I used a updated database.
The other guys are Mascherano(£38+ Maxwell) Clichy(£39m+Rafa Marquez and Yaya Toure) Lucio(£29m) Iker Muniain(10.5m) Robinho(15.5m) and Ivan Marcano(£7m)

Use the paperclip button to add screenshots

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/how-to-take-a-screenshot-of-fm-2010-t24007.html

If you are going to use an edited database (cheat) then at least say so at the start.

haha fair enough. I just like the game to be as up to date as possible just whoever did this one tried to predict the future with a couple of transfers lol

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

David Villa has been named the Club World Championship's best player
David+Villa+Presentation+FC+Barcelona+xYYeQCCY_8Ol.jpg

Barcelona's Gael Clichy was second with Pedro rounding off the top three

Last edited:
Mate ,
Nice Story , Nice Lay-Out

Any Chance you could upload the database you are using

cheers

New signing

The transfer of Mexican goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa from America(MEX) to FC Barcelona has been officially confirmed.

GuillermoOchoa370x270.jpg

The transfer fee is reported to be around £4m and the deal will go through on Sunday 2nd January 2011.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Barcelona have been drawn against Bayern Munich in the last 16 of the Champions League.
messi_ribery_05.jpg

The reigning champions will look to superstar forward Lionel Messi to outshine Bayern's star man Franck Ribery over the two legs.

La Liga Action

Barca close the gap on Real Madrid

Barcelona have moved to within 7 points of Real Madrid with two games in hand after two comfortable wins for the Catalan Giants.

Barcelona 2-0 Xerez - Bojan(16) Villa(23)

Bojan_Krkic_celebrates_two_goal_performance_against_Bilbao.jpg

Barcelona 3-0 Valladolid - Villa(12) Lucio(20) Bojan(35)

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Barca Push Gathers Pace!
Barcelona moved to within 4 points of Real Madrid at La Liga's summit after 9 games unbeaten and six consecutive wins.

Barca 3-1 Sevilla - Ibrahimovic(06) Messi(34,56)

Barca 1-0 Sociedad - Xavi(78)

xavi.jpg

Villarreal 0-4 Barca - Messi(24,44) Ibrahimovic(29,39)

Last edited:
Nice story so far :)
Nice bargain you got in Ochoa

Injury News

Messi Out for 2 Weeks!

Barcelona have confirmed that Lionel Messi will miss up to 2 weeks of action with an elbow injury.

The Argentine superstar fell awkwardly during Barca's 4-0 hammering of Villarreal. Messi had been in sparkling form netting 4 goals in his last 3 games and 18 in total.
7138-maybe_messi_miss_game.jpg

With Messi out fans are hoping Brazilian trickster Robinho can step up and fill his boots.