Barcelona after Messi, Xavi and Iniesta - Your view

Barcelona is like Justin Bieber, everyone likes it very much for a while but then after a while it fades. And Real Madrid will take the La Liga crown back! :D

I hope this is the case :)

Meh... not only Barca, but basically every currently-successful club is like Justin Bieber or equivalent. It's the Beliebers aka the new 'fans'.
For now they like Barca, after we're in our rough patches and some other club get the success they become the fans of that team. I'm sure there will be not as many as it is now but there will be still plenty of cules who will support Barca.

Yeah RM will take the crown back sooner or later. Meh later.. Barca will dominate around 20 years. Meh just playing with you.. but seriously.

__

Anyhow, I stand the fact that Fabregas will come to Barca soon enough. Probably in a season or two (or maybe three).

Everyone who post the new tactic forgot that by then if Xavi is retired, so will Villa probably, because now he's nearing 30 already. Probably a new star striker will emerge or bought.

Busquets Iniesta
Pedro Cesc Bojan
Messi

Messi will still play on the false 9 role. But well the Barca system is so flexible that in game probably Messi will rotate with Bojan and Pedro and Cesc with Iniesta with Busquets as the tailsman.

Seeing how we have Thiago who no doubt will be able to replace Xavi, I prefer Barca to buy a striker like Aguero rather than Cesc. We have Bojan but meh, doesn't seem to show the potential he had and Jeffren but still haven't seen him that much.

defenitly not as lethal obviously but i just wanted to say i think iniesta and xavi are the two best centre midfields in the world and are awesome playing together in the same team,im in awe watching them when i can (H) can only see barca winning the champions league or man u ;)