Barcelona after Messi, Xavi and Iniesta - Your view

Kaka's age is against him with regards to Barcelona, and the fact Fabregas is Spanish weighs greatly in his favour

Some of your views are laughable at times.
La Masia is clearly more of a success than the Arsenal academy - hence why the majority of the title winning team is made up of academy players.

They may have took the idea of your structure, but they've certainly developed it into a more successful foundation - of course apart from the financial side.

and tbh most of Arsenal's profits stem from Wenger being a tight-wad and from your redevelopment of Highbury

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

Dont bring United into this mud fight.

There is no club as unlucky as us when it comes to finance. We absolutely rule the world when it comes to revenue, still we are in debt which is no way fault of ours.

We dont use any sugar dady's money. Its the opposite. We are self sustained club, and in the same time feeding the leeches too..

please dont bring Man Utd into this fight, btw I agree with ur points sunil

yeah Arsenal have not wronged anybody before
I dont remember us doing anything like what Barca have done to us with Cesc, care to remind me of such an event?

Last edited:
It is utter nonsense if anyone thinks Barca copied Arsenal style. They themselves tell the model they follow is of Ajax. If anything it is Arsenal = Poor mans Barca (Minus trophies)

Dont bring United into this mud fight.

There is no club as unlucky as us when it comes to finance. We absolutely rule the world when it comes to revenue, still we are in debt which is no way fault of ours.

We dont use any sugar dady's money. Its the opposite. We are self sustained club, and in the same time feeding the leeches too..

Only used them as a reference point.
Agree with you btw - much the same as Liverpool.

but, thats for a different thread

^^)

This is laughable, it really is

and tbh most of Arsenal's profits stem from Wenger being a tight-wad and from your redevelopment of Highbury

Right, so now this has descended into you hate Wenger, we hate Barca..

The main point here is that Barca have been tapping up Cesc for a couple of seasons now but have one, insulting bid. That's different to Chelsea etc. who still tap up players, but do it to a far lesser extent.

As Mantralux said, they've done it to a number of our players over the years, and other teams.

Kaka is not better than Cesc. We've not seen the best of him for a while now, and while he's still a brilliant player, Cesc has more going for him IMO - Brilliant range and accuracy of passing that Kaka doesn't have, a dribbling ability, goals, assists, controlling the tempo in a team made up of far less superstars than RM.

If Kaka is worth near £60m, Fabregas is worth at least that. What's the point in bidding half of what is even vaguely likely to be accepted? That's not negotiating, if it was then they wouldn't have given up bidding and returned to the media once it was rejected.

I fear this debate is going way too personal.

Debate?! Since when has it been a debate?! It has just been Joss and Mantralux blindly referring to Barca as corrupt for the past god knows how long.

Right, so now this has descended into you hate Wenger, we hate Barca..

The main point here is that Barca have been tapping up Cesc for a couple of seasons now but have one, insulting bid. That's different to Chelsea etc. who still tap up players, but do it to a far lesser extent.

As Mantralux said, they've done it to a number of our players over the years, and other teams.

Kaka is not better than Cesc. We've not seen the best of him for a while now, and while he's still a brilliant player, Cesc has more going for him IMO - Brilliant range and accuracy of passing that Kaka doesn't have, a dribbling ability, goals, assists, controlling the tempo in a team made up of far less superstars than RM.

If Kaka is worth near £60m, Fabregas is worth at least that. What's the point in bidding half of what is even vaguely likely to be accepted? That's not negotiating, if it was then they wouldn't have given up bidding and returned to the media once it was rejected.

Fabregas>Kaka??

Kaka has won the Serie A, Cl, Italian Cup and numerous individual awards such as the World Player of the Year for inspiring Milan to the CL

Fabregas has won the FA Cup and..... oh yeah the Community Shield and.... Emirates Cup ofcourse

Some of the best logic yet
----------

I am off the Thread, goodnight

Last edited:

Wrong. Did you know Abramovich went to the World Cup this summer to speak to Torres? Didn't think so.

Oh wait, that's right. It doesn't matter because it shows Barca aren't the only club who do it. Sorry.

hey guys Barcelona: More than a Club? Or Murky Superteam? is not original title of my thread... i dont knowhow but somebody changed it

this has definietly become farcial now, and its just a shouting match

if people are will to actually back anything up with some credible evidence then we're all ears, till then

/thread

I think Barcelona used FMRTE someway along the line

Wrong. Did you know Abramovich went to the World Cup this summer to speak to Torres? Didn't think so.

Oh wait, that's right. It doesn't matter because it shows Barca aren't the only club who do it. Sorry.

I didn't know this..

I don't like tapping up generally, I'm just saying that Barca are worse than everyone else.

I'm out, I need to do some work.

OP wants his thread back

If there is any more of the ramblings on barca that doesnt involve replacing those players there will be infractions

barca to sign Fabregas and switch to 4-2-3-1 within two season IMO, as he is the ideal fit