Barcelona after Messi, Xavi and Iniesta - Your view

OP wants his thread back

If there is any more of the ramblings on barca that doesnt involve replacing those players there will be infractions

barca to sign Fabregas and switch to 4-2-3-1 within two season IMO, as he is the ideal fit

How old are Iniesta and Xavi? I reckon if Arsenal manage to hold on to Cesc, they'll go for Ganso (who wasn't part of the Brazil U20 team that beat Uruguay U20 6-0 in the final of the Suddamerica U20 cup or whatnot)

OP wants his thread back

If there is any more of the ramblings on barca that doesnt involve replacing those players there will be infractions

barca to sign Fabregas and switch to 4-2-3-1 within two season IMO, as he is the ideal fit

If a 4-2-3-1, who are we thinking? I can only think

Fabregas/Xavi.....Busquets
Messi.....Iniesta.....Pedro
Villa

Is that what you're thinking or am I missing a trick here?

Well Barca supporters are sensitive about their club. (H)

yeah and Arsenal fans are sooo godammm critical of their club and manager

(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)(K)

xavi is 31 iniesta is 26. Ganso lacks the attitude, and the work rate

nobody insulted anyone.

it was just the majority against Joss and Mantralux.

(K)

LAST OT POST MIKE!

I fear I haven't made many friends... I don't share most of the more extreme views, just believe there is something dodgy in Qatari deals. Would say VM me but I need to write my article ahead of the game, so can't really!

I'm not trying to have the last word, and I apologise if i've offended anyone somehow.

If a 4-2-3-1, who are we thinking? I can only think

Fabregas/Xavi.....Busquets
Messi.....Iniesta.....Pedro
Villa

Is that what you're thinking or am I missing a trick here?
switch fabregas for iniesta, but yeah

xavi is 31 iniesta is 26. Ganso lacks the attitude, and the work rate

Xavi plays the deeper role. A position Fabregas can play, but is less suited to and he isn't pushing either of them out of the side anytime soon...

Ganso can play the "trequarista" role though.. Attitude obviously a problem, but tbh may be worth the risk. They signed Ibra after all!

Xavi plays the deeper role. A position Fabregas can play, but is less suited to and he isn't pushing either of them out of the side anytime soon...

Ganso can play the "trequarista" role though.. Attitude obviously a problem, but tbh may be worth the risk. They signed Ibra after all!
yeah and promptly got rid of him, fabregas would move further forwards. though he is more than capable of playing deeper, thats where he first made his mark

be assured, barca will sign modric in next few years

I highly doubt it. Tottenham will want to either fight tooth and nail to keep him, and Premier League clubs would be courting him, or they would sell him for the minimum of £35million +. Any less and it'd probably be a bargain.

Plus, they have Thiago coming through the youth ranks, Jonathan dos Santos too. They don't really need Modric.

I highly doubt it. Tottenham will want to either fight tooth and nail to keep him, and Premier League clubs would be courting him, or they would sell him for the minimum of £35million +. Any less and it'd probably be a bargain.

Plus, they have Thiago coming through the youth ranks, Jonathan dos Santos too. They don't really need Modric.
i dunno. him and fabregas are well suited replacements, if they dont get one they will likely move for the other

I think Barca will sign Fabregas, may or maynot be this summer. When they do it will be

Biscuits

Xavi/Fabregas Iniesta
Messi Villa Pedro

The way Xavi play he can play well in 30s too. But he has some injury problems so he should be rotated as he cant start each and every game. It would be unfair if Pedro of all people lose his place coz of Fabregas. As Xavi and Fabregas will play as CM and Iniesta as LW.

messi has at leaast another 10 years in him most likely more. in that time better players will come

Barcelona is like Justin Bieber, everyone likes it very much for a while but then after a while it fades. And Real Madrid will take the La Liga crown back! :D

I hope this is the case :)

Last edited:
i dunno. him and fabregas are well suited replacements, if they dont get one they will likely move for the other

The former would most likely go in honesty, because it's looking less and less likely that Arsenal will be able to keep hold of him for another good three-to-five years - even if they do achieve success domestically.

Not to mention that home-grown options would most likely favour Barca. Modric wouldn't come cheap, that's for sure, but young and talented players, especially in their own youth system would be a financially-profitable option and helpful.

Barcelona is like Justin Bieber, everyone likes it very much for a while but then after a while it fades. And Real Madrid will be take the La Liga crown back! :D

I hope this is the case :)

i like barca, but i'm R. madrid fan, but title goes to catalonia:S

All the players through the Academy are trained in a way similar to the First Team.

Look, it's well known that Barcelona produces homegrown talent like hardly any club in the World, so it's only logical that some players might come through the youth teams. Plus, being ahead of a club like Barça involves lots of brightness and cleverness, so i'd bet they already have this issue covered up. In the short-term, IF they lost the trio, they would most probably be screwed, but, when ageing is the problem (long-term) there must be some talents nurturing and waiting to pop out. I think the question would be IF they still will be able to play the 'Tiki-Taka' football, as it goes for Spain's National team.