Barcelona Brilliance

allenelka

Reaction score
I won the double (La Liga & Champs League) somehow in 1st season without the biggest squad & had limited transfer budget.
Now on 2nd season & have now got a much stronger squad, so hopefully, can keep it going.
Have had a bit of luck with some purchases as I have a huge shortlist & managed to poach quite a few while unhappy for several reasons & had to make a few essential big money signings such as Flamini & Thiago Silva to bolster the defence. Enjoy..............
View attachment 6270

View attachment 6271

View attachment 6272

View attachment 6273

View attachment 6274

is this football manager 2009

and if so wht tactic are you useing

nice mate fair play quality team you gott there would ov kept eto'o tho and xavi but youve replaced them with quality so cant fault ya :D

Good team you have.

And you did some amazing profit with some players from one season to the other like vukcevic and ramires.

But why sell puyol just for £13.5M? i really like puyol and he was your team captain.

On the other hand Adriano for £1.8M was very good capture (H)

Yes, FM09. Not sure if the tactic has a name as its my own, but I will name it ..................Legendary :)
Basically consists of 4-4-2 but with 2 very atacking wingers with Messi & Mata almost making a strikeforce of 4 !!
With very creative & attacking apart from Flamini whos quite defensive to counteract.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Eto'o got unhappy quick because I rotated him for the smaller matches to let Bojan learn as he becomes quality.
Puyol & Xavi are quality yet Im a believer in Wengers over 30 rule, Players such as Thiago Silva & Montolivio just excite me more as I watch them progress over the years. while also taking advantage of getting top whack on the fee.......

Yup i agree with that aswell mate but i still got lampard and hes 32 and is banging in the goals for fun and racking up the assists plus it helps to tutor the younger players drogba is the same hes 32 also and is top scorer for me and is outplaying Kaka lol:D

Yes, FM09. Not sure if the tactic has a name as its my own, but I will name it ..................Legendary :)
Basically consists of 4-4-2 but with 2 very atacking wingers with Messi & Mata almost making a strikeforce of 4 !!
With very creative & attacking apart from Flamini whos quite defensive to counteract.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Eto'o got unhappy quick because I rotated him for the smaller matches to let Bojan learn as he becomes quality.
Puyol & Xavi are quality yet Im a believer in Wengers over 30 rule, Players such as Thiago Silva & Montolivio just excite me more as I watch them progress over the years. while also taking advantage of getting top whack on the fee.......

could u post the tactic on here plz id love to try it out

Also, I did have the plan to buy Flamini to replace Xavi inparticular as in doing this, allowed me to have the other midfielders go all out attack as with Xavi, I felt Iniesta was better yet younger & Xavi is too good to be benched, so had to cash in really.

View attachment 6275

Nothing too special. As I say, Have DM, Very defensive, No running forward & little Creativty.
AMC & Wingers, have running forward & Creativity high.
Wingbacks also Forward runs.
But this is a new tactic I have used because of the squad I have, Sometimes I will only have 3 x defensive minded players if I get caught on attack so would think these would have to be class & very capable.

Yeah flamini is quality mate good shout and out of xavi and iniesta id keep iniesta everytime lol go for lamps and see how he does lol :D

I have to give you that :)

But there is always one or two players from the original team that i like to keep. and Puyol as the team captain would be one of them, along with Messi :p

Nice one Allenelka, That is an awesome team & I would of Sold Puyol aswell & given Pique a chance. Youth Development :)

2nd seasons tidings

Just finished my 2nd season with the same team & won the treble!!!
Despite my good team, didnt have these extremely high expectations espiecially with Real Madrid having Vagner Love scoring & assisting goals for fun with both goals & assists almost in their 30's & winning every award going.
Even so, my team really did surprise me by doing this & as a unit as no-one in particular stood out,....Maybe Mata who scored & assisted in 20's for both.
Underlining the surprise was shocked to rape Man Utd 3-0 in Champs League final & they didnt even turn up !!
Got 200m in clubs bank with 140m on tranfer budget & Was guna buy Ronaldo for 100m but took my time & glad I did as snapped up a very unhappy Ribery for 7.5m !!!
Was guna buy Mario Gomez for 24m, but Balotelli was also unhappy so opted for him.
Got Fazio stalled at the moment for 24m to push T.Silva & Pique, yet Pique captain & T.Silva awesome, so may cancel as dont need money, yet dont want him warming the bench still for that money, but yet does give me awesome backup for Flamini also, so not sure. Watch this space.
Will update in January Transfer window. Hope you enjoy....

View attachment 6665

View attachment 6666

View attachment 6667

View attachment 6668

View attachment 6669

View attachment 6670

I think u can also invest in someone like Vela...he has become immense for my Barcelona squad...I am in 2020...n he bangs in 25-30 goals a season for fun...he also plays very well lone upfront...

after two seasons i have just bought Veloso and tevez
and now just signing sakho,kolodziedzak,eckic, and more wonder kids
but our tactic is practically same.
and are ramires and thagi silva worth buying +

you should buy aguero to make incredibel team ever
and buy amazing winger bosco jankovic

Ramires is generally great yet I opted to sell him only because Montolivio became available for silly money, so bought him to replace as I know he turns into world class & is a bit more creative.
Worked out great as bought for abouth 15m & then sold for 27m to Arsenal only after a season, so if it doesnt work out, hes a great profit.
Thiago Silva is awesome ! One of the strongest CB in the game, bit like a younger Lucio. Can play football aswell as defend.
Just bought Fazio for 15m in the end as mentioned on last post. I pulled out for 24m & he slated manager for rejecting previous bids. Done scout on him, said I could get him for cheaper price. Touch.

Vargas

Also, Check out Vargas. I have had him before, but because of my staff & the success I have had, he has probably turned into one of the best players I have ever seen ! As you can see, bought for only 6m & already 16.5m at the moment. Im training him in CM to give me more options if ever needed as his stats are fully capable ! Sick player !

View attachment 6702

wow, he looks amazing :D
at what age did you buy him, and what training are you using?

I bought him at 25 & for only 6m as he got unhappy that Montolivio got sold. Training is standard, I dont usually tamper with that, just usually leave it as it is. But hes performin well in CM when needed, so hes generally a football genius & can do anything as you can see.