Barcelona Brilliance

How exactly did I get ripped off ? I got a season out of him which he didnt exactly light the team up & then got 27m for a 30 yr old & then bought in Montolivio for 7.25m who is now worldclass, performing better & worth 22.5m. If Xavi was playing as good as he did in real life this season, You may be right, but on this occasion, I dont see how I missed anything Im afraid ???

how did you manage to get vargas and montolivo on that cheap????im in my second season with valencia and i have being trackin the 2 for the best part of the game and no luck as at yet....what exactly do u do when the players get unhappy? do u make an offer straight away or u wait to be offered the player???? maybe u could help me out mate!!!

Bargain Buys

I basically track my favourite players on my shortlist from the start of the game, so if their general hapiness or contract renewel gets rejected etc, you get a message in your inbox so you are always up to date & cant miss anything.
Montolivio wasnt generally unhappy & wanted a bigger contract, so I said that I wanted to add him to my team, and then upset him when i bid, & Firoentina rejected. Then all of a sudden, he was offered to clubs for silly money & I snapped him up.
Then Vargas was unhappy when he left & also got offered for 6m.
So if there are any players you ever want or need, always track them.
Hope this helps :)

Believe me i've got them on my short list since day one, i think at the begining of the game Vargas dont move i mean 9.30 update anyway...but i have had them since the word go and there isnt any noise at all coming from their ends...i think montolivo signed a new contract a few months ago, so that makes it even difficult to get...maybe u've being lucky generaly and im not...and also seen that u got adriano for 1.8, how did u do that? and i have noticed that he's got quite a terrible work rate, so how do u handle him on that front...do u ask ur frontmen to close down at all???

yeah your right, Each game loads up different, otherwise we would all be oing the same thing. Adriano was very unhappy & also listed anyhow & for that money, Just took him as I knew I could make a profit really. didnt play him too often, yet hes scored 7 goal in 4 games at his new club Betis in pre season, But saying that, it could be against someone like Norwich.....lol.
But generally, my strikers are simply very attacking with forward runs, thats it really. Nothing too special. Adrianos heading & finishing is great, but generally, hes not my favourite kind of striker to buy.

Check out the post I sent previously further up with single screenshot, Cheers

Im using Tumma skin which is available to download from FM Base's skin archive.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

With regards to posting my tactic, I already have as above as good as I can, other than that, Im not sure how else to put in on here Im afraid. sorry

3rd Season Kicks off

As per previous post, Got Fazio in the end, 15m as tapped him up, this is now my first team.
Iniesta, Matta & Messi very attacking with Wing backs also bombing up the flanks.
With the 2 x very tenacious midfielders in Flamini & Fazio, with Fazio naturally CB running back to help defence & Flamini sitting in the midfield as he can tackle & also has very high work rate & creativity which evens out the teams attack.
Transfer window just closed, so this is now my final team for the 3rd season.....

View attachment 6717

how did u do the taping up for fazio..im trying to get him but the asking prize is putting me off..and since you are managing in spain like im, how do u deal with the whole maximum 3 foreign players stuff???

Well Im just starting my 3rd season, and only just got him as he was proper not an option before as team regard him as important plus the rivalry as you say but he then rejected a new contract offer, So they accepted 24m somehow, but I didnt plan to play him 1st team, so cancelled deal.
Then I put a cheeky bid in & they rejected, so he then moaned about not being able to talk to me, so scouted while unhappy & it said I could get him for 13.5m. Overbid at 15m & finally got him. So I think the fact that he accepted my previous contract probably helped as his current team didnt meet his demands previously & didnt rate hims as much as I did.
Bit long winded, but think I was just lucky.

i cant seee it anywhere where do i download it

Sorry DC, Im not sure how to post a tactic for someone to download, yet I have tried to explain as best I can. Hope this helps, if not, my apologies

all you have to do is

click post reply and click the paper clip and thn click choose file and go find you tactic and thn click upload wait 1-2 min and thn click lil arrown next to paper clip and it shud be there just click it and it will add it to the post