Barcelona - Hair-Raising " Shooting Machine " ===> Possession Football

CookieMaker

Reaction score

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 356802

Barcelona 2006-2013

The current side is simply one of the best that the game has ever seen. They play breathtaking possession-based on attacking football - movement and great technique, leaving ample space for flair players to express themselves. But, most impressively, this is coupled with a strong work ethic that sees all players press the ball, run hard for 90 minutes and support each other.

The era began with Frank Rijkaard who followed fellow Dutchman Johann Cruyff's great association with the club by forming a system based on the traditional Dutch 4-3-3 and movement and forming a team that combined star signings such as Ronaldinho and Eto'o and emerging Catalan talent such as Puyol, Xavi and Iniesta. His team ended Madrid's domestic dominance and won the European Cup in 2006. His successor, the former player Pep Guardiola, tackled the star culture at the club by removing talented but egotistical players such as Ronaldinho, and later Eto'o, and further emphasising work-rate and teamwork.

Barcelona 2006

Won the European Cup in 2006

Source

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all know how Barca plays . Brilliant ball Movement and Team Work based Attacking Football and Mind-Blowing Possession .

But !!!
Is that all they Can Do Pass , Pass , Pass and Again Pass !!?

This is Boring , move that ball quick to the Forwards !!!

Shooooooot
That F*ckin Ball !!

Sometimes when watchin Their Game we here those voices and in the most of the time from Neutral Fans and sometimes also from their Fans .

How to Change it ?

Is any Thing u Can do to mantain The Possession and Destroy The Oppossiton with Shoots ?

So for my Self i watch a lot Football and I have My prefered type of Football Play and Movement , but i have to admit that no one can pass that ball like Barcelona Great technique, leaving ample space for flair players to express themselves , Its just Amazing piece of art , but when they move to Final Third they Want to Enter with ball in the net .

IS THAT OK ??

Yeah Sure but they also lose to many Chances from this type of play , so I though to combine Those to great
Piece of Football together ( Shooting and Possession ) from Barca's real Life and employ to Football Manager 2013

Strategy & Plan

2nd

Here in this Photo u can see how many Players are in Position to Shoot , In Fm 2012 through Balls where Very Efective , but in Fm 2013 they are not working well ( My Opinion ) but Long Shots work Extraordinary Well .
So that is main Strength of the Tactic - Stay in good position to Shoot and Do it .

IMPORTANT

This has huge impact when ur team defending , bthw if u change the tactic the " Winger Marking Strategy" will be removed so dont touch anything .
Case Two
(Improtance of Full Backs )

In early Football Year Full Back Doesnt exist or they have not To many Importance
Team Full Backs are So important today in Football game , They do lot of work and someone may think they are only player to do the Defending job but thats not real , we can see today in Football how the game goes and which player are making instant impact , look ( Alves , A.Cole , Glen Johnson , Marcelo , Lham etc) They are so important to their teams .

Here in the Pic. U can see How Kolarov Support the Team Move , Supportin Middfilders because they Need To Pass The Ball Somwhere , He Recieve The Ball and play an Amazing Ball to his Team Mate

And play an Amazing Ball to his Team Mate

Hamsik Moves with Ball

Aguero Scores

Formation

General Training & Match Training

Pitch Size
Strong Team -
Wide pitch
Underdog Team -
Standard

------------------------------------------------------------------
Records/Statistics
View attachment 356802
Results After 20 Games

View attachment 356827
Leage Table after 12 games

View attachment 356828

Results

View attachment 356829
View attachment 356832
------------------------------------
View attachment 356833
View attachment 356834
------------------------------------------
View attachment 356839
View attachment 356842

-------------------------------
View attachment 356835
View attachment 356836
--------------------------------------------
View attachment 356845
View attachment 356846
----------------------------------------------------

View attachment 358618

View attachment 358619

----------------------------------------------

View attachment 356847

View attachment 356848

-------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 356849

View attachment 356850
---------------------------------------------------

View attachment 356855

First Game

View attachment 356856
View attachment 356857

View attachment 356858

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry For My Poor English :(

To leave a comment/Rate

Post your Thoughts

Very much appreciate it

Thank you Very much
-CookieMaker-
354793d1371128488-liverpool-1977-1985-famous-boot-room-coolclips_wb023694.gif

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
yeah did that and when i put it into the right folder it wasnt showing up in the tactics section on fm

still wasnt working i tried what you suggested just, is very strange because another tactic of yours worked fine after downloading it

Just include the tactic file as an attachment to the post :).

Edit the post, then hit "Go Advanced" > "Manage Attachments" and just search for the file on your PC. Kind of like how you include screenshots / pictures.

Going to test this tactic on a new save with West Ham and see how it works out, will post results.

I just imported tactic to FM...i like formation and they roles. Finaly midfield without AP/DLP, but with CM/DLP. Can i change DLF to AF/poacher?

Did you tried with smaller clubs?

Why do you only test your tactic for 7 or 8 games, try it the full season

i mean when i try to select the tactic when going on archived tactics after putting the file in the right file where tactics go i cant find it, whats it called when you load up fm - sorry for the hassle

I just imported tactic to FM...i like formation and they roles. Finaly midfield without AP/DLP, but with CM/DLP. Can i change DLF to AF/poacher?

Did you tried with smaller clubs?

i only tested with those teams i posted in Front Page , yes u can change it as this is only 1st realse and will realse updated version when i test with more teams

In fairness, with results like that he wont last a season, lol

what do u mean lol , i didnt have time better to test with 3 or 4 teams and look how is starting , if u win 5 or 6 games without fluid how do u exept to fail when ur team get used to it ?

Why do you only test your tactic for 7 or 8 games, try it the full season

I will test in next couple of days , but when the tactic starts well in first game without fluid how do u exept to fail when tactic will be fully fluid .