[Barcelona][Tested With Athletic Bilbao] La Masia Philosophy

Good job on this mate. tried it out and it wasnt bad. wish you could get more feedback on this though. the thing is alot of people have grown tired of tiki taka tactics. the trend kind of died after fm11. ill keep testing and maybe after a few games i can post suggestions on how you can improve it.

okay please just let me know

Really unique ideas mate! Love the formation looking too. And just another Indonesian. :)

Keep the good job bro ;)

is it work at patch 12.0.4 ??
sorry my english bad.. by the way Im indonesian too :p
ooh.. I wanna ask something.. way my tactic won ball possesion but can not make gol.. in statistic I was see more shoot on goal, but not be a Goal.. I was command AM, WG or IF to cross often and doesnt work.. could you help me ??

Currently trying this tactic with Athletic Bilbao. So far i think, i'm having great success with athletic bilbao. after 6 games, approximately 1 month, currently my team sit in 2nd place having same point with barcelona.

My team is having great possesion in every matches with javi martinez became my midfield maestro, surely i didn't miss xavi at all (H). And surprisingly my big man Fernando Llorente having great success with messi role. Our team also didn't have trouble to create CCCs or other chances

Will post some images or videos later after 15 games or more

why not try to build up a samll club? anyone can win with barcelona regardless of what formation you play

why not try to build up a samll club? anyone can win with barcelona regardless of what formation you play

Well, what i'm really trying to do here is not just to win every matches or to get every trophies. But what i'm really trying to do here is to implement the idea of Pep Guardiola's barcelona to FM, to win by beauty. Currently i'm trying this tactic with Athletic Bilbao don't know whether you consider it a small team or not :)

He clearly states he is trying to recreate Barcelonas actual style of play, and it's the closest FM tactic ive seen to Barca in real life.

If you are interested in management/tactics for smaller teams, dont come on this thread....

is it work at patch 12.0.4 ??
sorry my english bad.. by the way Im indonesian too :p
ooh.. I wanna ask something.. way my tactic won ball possesion but can not make gol.. in statistic I was see more shoot on goal, but not be a Goal.. I was command AM, WG or IF to cross often and doesnt work.. could you help me ??

Sorry mate dont know if it works in 12.0.4, because i tried it with 12.1.1

Dear, I see you have a very nice tactic! I want this test, but which team talks are you using? For Team Talks are still very important to become FM. I'll definitely test this tactic!

PS This is a google translator because I did not learn English at school.

Dear, I see you have a very nice tactic! I want this test, but which team talks are you using? For Team Talks are still very important to become FM. I'll definitely test this tactic!

PS This is a google translator because I did not learn English at school.

Thanks looking forward for your feedback. Dont know never used any specific team talks, always ask my assistant to do it. But i think you can find useful team talks thread in this site. If you know a good team talk thread please let me know too because i think i need that also LOL

I am currently using this: for the match: Assertive and last sentence. During the rest equal or loss: Aggressive and last sentence. If you're winning: Passionate and last sentence. At the end of the match if you have lost: Aggressive and last sentence. If you've won and driven last sentence. Will see if it works maybe I greater results? Otherwise I try just as the assistant.

I am currently using this: for the match: Assertive and last sentence. During the rest equal or loss: Aggressive and last sentence. If you're winning: Passionate and last sentence. At the end of the match if you have lost: Aggressive and last sentence. If you've won and driven last sentence. Will see if it works maybe I greater results? Otherwise I try just as the assistant.

Thx mate

Athletic Bilbao

after having great success with barcelona. I now test the tactic with Athletic Bilbao and also having great results. This is the evidence;

Table
View attachment 220052

Fixtures
View attachment 220070View attachment 220071View attachment 220072

Stats
View attachment 220058View attachment 220059View attachment 220060View attachment 220061

Javi Martinez Passes
View attachment 215625View attachment 220053View attachment 220054View attachment 220055View attachment 220056View attachment 220057

Results
View attachment 220073View attachment 220074View attachment 220075View attachment 220076View attachment 220077View attachment 220078

BASQUE VS CATALAN
View attachment 215622View attachment 215623View attachment 215624

Surprisingly won the battle between catalan region best club vs basque country best club!. Although very lucky to win because Barcelona had 3 CCCs. But my biggest achievement is i won most of the possession which is the goal of this tactic and this is against the master of ball keeping. Javi Martinez also had more passes than the midfield maestro Xavi

Video
[video=youtube;XMe1fXChFfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMe1fXChFfs&feature=g-upl&context=G20ef402AUAAAAAAAAAA[/video]

[video=youtube;dIpiXDtgJv8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIpiXDtgJv8&feature=g-upl&context=G2b626b0AUAAAAAAADAA[/video]

I'm using version 2 of my tactic with this athletic bilbao side

Last edited:
Results with Liverpool so far (used a different tactic in the CC)

liverpoolfixturesfixturt.png

Suarez hasn't been great so far, not scored yet.

what is difference 12.04 from 12.1.1?

Sorry, unfortunately i don't know the difference because i only tried this tactic with 12.1.1. Maybe there is some explanation around this web to help you about that :( real sorry mate

Results with Liverpool so far (used a different tactic in the CC)

liverpoolfixturesfixturt.png

Suarez hasn't been great so far, not scored yet.

How about the possession? and how about the Tactic Familiarity Levels? is it fluid already?