Barcelona vs Manchester United - May 28th, 19:45

Who Will Win The UEFA Champions League Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
not even sure what t say about Evra tonight, his positional play was suicidial at times, nothing to do with even being worked out of position

He paid alot of attention to Alves, who to be honest, toyed with him.

Evra will be getting a bollocking from Fergie.

Yes, but they also have to stay onside and at least go hunting for the ball when they dont have it rather than sticking on the shoulder of the last man all game

Chances of being offside is more when you play on the shoulder of the last man.. He did went for the lose ball and did his defensive work too. Can't fault him for his work rate though. Just that service was **** so he was isolated..

Danish commentators are such Messi fanboys, can't say I blame them though!

Hard to believe Messi is only 23 with the way he can cut through a midfield/defence like butter. God knows how good he'll be when he's 26/27. Beyond world class

he scares me and i hate him

kind of what he was setup to do tonight, stick on the shoulder and test masch, we just didnt get the ball to him anywhere near enough

Sir Alex should have changed his gameplan, or the players should have been on his back to try something else. Only 1 shot on target all game tells a story.

He paid alot of attention to Alves, who to be honest, toyed with him.

Evra will be getting a bollocking from Fergie.

rightly so, he dropped off at the wrong times, and let the danger inside

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Sir Alex should have changed his gameplan, or the players should have been on his back to try something else. Only 1 shot on target all game tells a story.

yeah we were outplayed. coming deep would only have let barca push their line up even higher

Would any other player besides Vidic get in Barca's starting 11? this includes Rooney.

Very proud of the players for reaching this far but Barca were by far the better side. Time to start replacing the older players now.

Would any other player besides Vidic get in Barca's starting 11? this includes Rooney.

Don't think so. But not because they aren't good enough, but because the United players don't play the way Barcelona does. Maybe Scholes if he was younger.

I am going to say this...

WOW Just wow, I dont care what anyone says, Barcelona get the rub of most decisions, All the 50-50s go there way...

BUT that is NOT the reason they are Champions of Europe, United actually played pretty well for a side that got completely out played. We made 2 silly mistakes in the whole of the game, and like the WORLD superstars they are, Messi and Villa took advantage with some brilliant shooting. I have been first to knock this Barcelona Side but tonight they showed me, and i will admit it, They are the best side of the last 20 years at least. No side in World Football would of beaten them tonight...

Well Done Barcelona.

Imo, no. Because Barca already have so much quality that they don't need any more. That would just be greedy lol

Berbatov left Wembley before kick off, certainly going to leave now.

Possibly Evra? Not on tonight's showing, admittedly...

Cant think of anyone, rooney isnt as good down the left

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Berbatov left Wembley before kick off, certainly going to leave now.

Yeah i was thinking that the minute they said he wasnt sitting with rest of the United side

So we were beaten by a far superior side that has probably 10 players that are better than the 10 in our starting 11, we can't be too ashamed with that. What SAF should do is look to get the 3 best players for the positions needed.

Another question, lets assume we get Sniejder, Neur and Alexis Sanchez, would we win a series of ten against Barca the next season or the season after that( if you want the team to gel).

Its a nice achievement to get to final but IMO it counts for **** if u don't win it,i would throw those silver medals away.Well done Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.