Wellington Nem
Fernando

STRIKERS

Neymar
Leandro Damiao

AUCTION DEADLINE: Friday 22nd February 2013 @ 4pm GMT

MANAGER, PLAYERS AND CLUB DETAILS WILL BE UPDATED SHORTLY

Last edited:
**** bidded £15.1m for Ferguson! And West Ham are the only club with negative balance and wage :(

good old challenge for you mate, remember, all chairman's have "underwriter" status.

Is there a limit on overall players signed or simply per an auction round, also feel if £40 million is seen as over paying for a club and a good number of players then some people SURELY over paid on managers ey?

****... people spent too much on the managers imo! This first player bidding looks good though, will bid later when I get home.

Is there a limit on overall players signed or simply per an auction round, also feel if £40 million is seen as over paying for a club and a good number of players then some people SURELY over paid on managers ey?

per auction round mate post #198 will explain.

If it was me playing, I would look to sign at least 11 players in total anything else is a bonus. and average it out on my remaining budget.

budget and managers updated on the OP, will post SS of your clubs later.

Bids sent, I think I've bidded the most I ever have so far in this auction

£5.5mill for Begovic, Butland, Shawcross, Huth, Nzonzi, Shea and a top manager in Walter Mazarri liking my team already just hope for a bit of luck in the player auctions now as already have a very solid spine too my side defensively now need get couple forwards and flesh the team out a bit :)

After Not Getting any of My Preferred Teams and Having to do with Wigan and that too at a Price of 8.5m means my start to this been complete **** so far. Only Good Part is Getting Redknapp on a Free. ( Not the Preffered Option though).
Will have to Do well in the Auction Now to Create a Decent Team.

sorry for holding it up guys when I didn't bid. I've been in hospital since yesterday afternoon!

Dammit, didn't get to pick my manager or players :(

aston villa for 4 million and david moyes for 1 million so 5 million for a decent club and a good manager is a good deal in my opinion who agrees?

aston villa for 4 million and david moyes for 1 million so 5 million for a decent club and a good manager is a good deal in my opinion who agrees?

Imo - David Moyes for £1 mil is bargain of the round!

Bids sent!