Toon Army 13
Kezza96
United_68
MrNuggetBoy1

Left to bid.

Last edited:
Missed Out on Man UTd by 2.5m and Spurs by 3m....and Got what in the End,.........Wigan ****
Have the Sent the Bids Mate

Toon Army 13
Kezza96
United_68
MrNuggetBoy1

Left to bid.

Failure to meet the deadline will result in me choosing your 5 players, so be warned. you have 3 hours 50 minutes

Failure to meet the deadline will result in me choosing your 5 players, so be warned. you have 3 hours 50 minutes
The rest of us should chose their players.... MUAHAHA

BARCLAYS ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUES
Manager Auction Results

Arsene Wenger
Revolution – 8m

David Moyes
Scuffyuk – 1m

Roberto Mancini
Sam91 – 10m

Sir Alex Ferguson
Nirmt11 – 15.2m

Harry Redknapp
KaiRooney - Free

Andre Villas Boas
MaximumPower – 6m

Carlo Ancelotti
RiotAct – 7m

Jurgen Klopp
Inquisition – 4m

Walter Mazzarri
StokieScott – 500k

Diego Simeone
MrNuggetBoy1 – 1m

Jose Mourinho
Kezza – 10m

Josep Guardiola
MWEST94 – 11.2m

Mircea Lucescu
Murley – 1.9m

Guus Hiddink
Olifreed – 2m

Marcelo Bielsea
NathWalker – 7m

Claudio Ranieri
Elliot Pearce – 500k

Joachim Low
CantGetEnoughOfJelavic – 6m

Rudi Garcia
ToonArmy13 – 5m

Roy Hodgson
United 68 – 5m

Didier Deschamps
Akash – 350k

Right then the exciting part of the game begins. JUST TO REMIND YOU!

I will be posting 10 auction rounds in total, which consists of the most exciting talent around.

For each auction you will only be allowed to bid on the following:

1 GOALKEEPER
3 DEFENDERS
3 MIDFIELDERS
1 STRIKER

The players you win will be on permanent contract on their respective club wage. The players cannot be signed by the computer; however you can transfer them between yourselves, which can only be done after the auction round finishes and during the January transfer window.

Please note - If your budget exceeds. You will be given a 15 point penalty and be suspended from bidding until your budget is cleared. However if this happens you have 2 options:

1. you can sell any player brought from the auction back to me for 50% of what you paid for the player.

2. or sell them to another player. This will be the only time you can transfer players during the auction round.

3. Please note that your 15 point penalty will not be reimbursed, even if you clear your debt.

I have zero tolerance budget policy and will not listen to reason – even if your 1p over, sorry.

If you don’t want to bid for any player in the auction rounds, could you please PM me as this will keep a brisk pace to the game.

Here is the clubs “in game budgets” to look at, for those of you who want to strategic plan round them. Whatever you have left from the auction budget will be added to the in game balance.

View attachment 313105

Your manager will have full control of the fiances you set them once the game begins. Including buying and selling the players and have the opportunity to be able to clear any in game debts and adjust facilities if you wish to do so. I will post more about this when all rounds have been done.

**** bidded £15.1m for Ferguson! And West Ham are the only club with negative balance and wage :(