Barclay's Premier League Auction - Revamped.

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 118K
Potta I'm off on holiday for a week so I'm gonna be inactive on here till next Friday, think the Irish bar down the road from my hotel has wifi but ill probably be too drunk to use my phone properly. So any huge decisions that need to be made I'm sure I can trust Kezza to make them for me but exclude me from any bidding and I will jot be selling any of my players. Cheers

you have to be in my friend list and for that u will have to send me a req in....

Also, Potta...bit confused about in-game transfers - I assume our left-over bidding money goes into our transfer budget, but are you enabling any transfers to be made by our managers?
Just curious as I'm sure my manager will sign some players to fill the gaps where I need them. Cheers

Also, Potta...bit confused about in-game transfers - I assume our left-over bidding money goes into our transfer budget, but are you enabling any transfers to be made by our managers?
Just curious as I'm sure my manager will sign some players to fill the gaps where I need them. Cheers

I'm pretty sure it's all in the OP (just as you i am to lazy to read it right know)! but my understanding is that in-game transfers is allowed (which then will be done by chairman, sports director or manager - i don't know how CPU works)
I also think that the OP stats that leftover from the auction-budget will go to the club Balance(!) - but read the OP!

Any chance that we can postpone deadline for trading a little.. I have made a deal with a player, but he has'nt been responding last couple of days!?

I'm pretty sure it's all in the OP (just as you i am to lazy to read it right know)! but my understanding is that in-game transfers is allowed (which then will be done by chairman, sports director or manager - i don't know how CPU works)
I also think that the OP stats that leftover from the auction-budget will go to the club Balance(!) - but read the OP!

Practically this, any left over money from the auctions will go into the teams budget and then we will send Potta our transfer and wage budgets for our managers too use, then I think he said there will be auctions in Jan and next summer we bid on, could be wrong but im pretty sure thats what Potta has planned

i am selling javier hernandez to maximumpower for 19mil and john egan is the player i get

Last edited:
Deadline will extend to tonight has I will hoping to be on-line.

yeah your left over auction balance will be added / taken away etc etc. I will post the budgets tonight so you can set them for your managers to buy.

New budgets updated on the OP.

TRANSFER BUDGET & REMAINING WAGE BUDGET DEADLINE: SUNDAY 10th MARCH @ 7PM GMT.

NO TRANSFERS CAN TAKE PLACE.

TEMPLATE:

TRANSFER BUDGET:
REMAINING WAGE BUDGET:

New budgets updated on the OP.

TRANSFER BUDGET & REMAINING WAGE BUDGET DEADLINE: SUNDAY 10th MARCH @ 7PM GMT.

NO TRANSFERS CAN TAKE PLACE.

TEMPLATE:

TRANSFER BUDGET:
REMAINING WAGE BUDGET:

I dont really understand Potta, what does it do?

the remaining money from the auction was added too the club balance in game, thats what the figures are on the OP, so you could use all of that as your transfer budget for manager but if he spends it all you could go into debt and have little budget for the Jan auctions as for wages not sure ive asked potta my current wages being spent so I can make a judgement there.

Hope you understand that

Back