Barclay's Premier League Auction - Revamped.

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 118K
woo won super cup! but lost 2 pen shootouts :( however im not in minus points anymore yay! and going well in champs league :)

Well my fears have come too fruition, 7 injuries I dont actually have a bench any more and people *cough* west brom *cough* have the nerve too imply that we are dirty obviously someone listens too the media religiously.
However too the league an excellent run in september up untill im guessing injuries caught up with us in October against Everton really missing Eto'o who seems too score goals for fun when NOT injured, its got that bad we are playing jesse lingard who the **** is he when he's at home. ****** people over bidding in auctions.

*Storms into the corner of the room too sulk* lol

its got that bad we are playing jesse lingard who the **** is he when he's at home. ****** people over bidding in auctions.

*Storms into the corner of the room too sulk* lol

haha too funny mate. The mini January Auction will be fun tho. ;)

Next update will be up on Thursday around 8ish as I'm working late tomorrow night. Feel free to post comments.

The January auction will be done like a deadline day kinda thing, So your managers will be able to buy players up until the deadline day. I will post your clubs overall balance to use to date.

Tho there will be 2 updates before then and will explain a little better. Hope you are all enjoying the updates.

Because thats not his favourite formation, thats 4-2-4 I had same problems on Bornes chairman game where I brought some wingers only too find out lambert (in game) didnt use them, only reason why can see him not using the formation you thought. Another reason why I went after 4 CB's cause I knew Mazzari liked too play 3 at the back

Yea, buddy i know - but in the last patch Ancelottis 4-2-4 in PSG was what i call 4-2-3-1 with 3 offensive midfielders instead of wingers - so i diden't go for no wingers, but now his 4-2-4 is with wingers - Annoying! :)

Too many draws! Good draw vs Man City and good win vs Norwich though.

City is showing splendid form! but i'm afraid that we will soon run in to a rough period (taking in mind our 10 injured players!)
Hope Ancelotti is'nt prioritizing the english cups!

Just having a play with this RTE. How can you stop relegation from happening!?? I cannot seem to do it!?

on FMRTE make the BPL the only league in England and it will make there be no relegation i think

Rooney Van Persie Duo seems to be working very well, dont know why i keep getting everyone sent off though is costing me points!

Still part of what looks like an early 'leading 6' even if i am the sixth team ;)

I think i might be misunderstanding! :) - but do you want none of us to relegate from EPL?

Last edited:
Oh wow... 7 goals from 9 games is shocking! I do hope dzeko pulls his finger out soon or were gonna have to replace you son!

WOW what a run! Was worried at first when i saw our 2 signings were Bramble and Green :/ but so far no injuries and Baines/Muller seem to be destroying teams!

Updates are really good potta!

WOW what a run! Was worried at first when i saw our 2 signings were Bramble and Green :/ but so far no injuries and Baines/Muller seem to be destroying teams!

Updates are really good potta!

Baines is a monster

Back