Barclay's Premier League Auction - Revamped.

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 118K
OP UPDATED WITH YOUR SQUADS SS

Can you please PM me the players you want to recall from loan.

If people fail to set budgets before deadline, it will just remain as in the pictures, right?

Is that our final transfer budget or can we take more from our overall balance? Sorry to ask the questions but just want to be sure.

Is that our final transfer budget or can we take more from our overall balance? Sorry to ask the questions but just want to be sure.
As far as i can understand, those are the current budgets set in the game. Now, we have to send potta the budgets that we want our managers to have.

When the winter-auction comes, will it be remaining transferbudget or club balance or what will decide what we can bid with? (hope you understand the question :))

And is the pictures of remaining wage budget displaying weekly or monthly wage?

When the winter-auction comes, will it be remaining transferbudget or club balance or what will decide what we can bid with? (hope you understand the question :))

it's up to you. your the chairman you can go in debt if you like(A) Tho it will cost you 15 points

Ahh, okay - so no limits (except the club balance in game) right?

I didn't know you had to pay for FMRTE!?? Is their another way you can edit the game!??

No, there is'nt - but it only cost 5 Euro.
If its a problem i'm willing to donate 1 :)

No, there is'nt - but it only cost 5 Euro.
If its a problem i'm willing to donate 1 :)

Nah, I'll sort it mate, thanks for the offer though. Much appreciated.
Will get this started tonight, Will post SS and games up until August deadline day.

You all can request SS of anything I don't post, but can you keep it to a minimum of 3 SS please. Thank you.

loading new game has we speak, just got to add the points deductions and we are ready to go! :)

Back