Barclay's Premier League Auction - Revamped.

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 118K
Not sure if you have noticed or meant for it too happen but Tony Pulis is now Stokes *** Man and same with Pocchetini at Southampton not sure bout others as only checked those two.

Man City have probably done the best as, although they've spent the most, they have got some good freebies in Torres, Ivanovic, Evra etc.

I'm happy with some of the signings made but maybe overspent on 1 or 2.

Ffs... Swansea are doing awful lol :( Lost 2 in the prem and out of the carling cup as well! Also, don't have a clue why he is not playing Douglas! I may have to have a word with the manager ;)

2 defeats outta two but does mean we have got a game against Arsenal and Man City outta the way, a couple of not too bad signings in Gibson and Maloney, though wish a couple more could of come in as only have 1 player injured and it looks like the team could be handicapped soon. Though bringing Kwueke in was I believe a good signing im thinking mid table would be good this seaon and then hopefully bring in some quality in Jan and summer

Last minute decision to keep Sturridge seems to be working wonders, super sub so far! Two goals off the bench to help us to two close fought wins.

Fairly happy with the signings that Bielsa made, Johnson on a free was good, not so sure about the Carroll deal but nevermind :D

I'm happy about Ancelottis free transfers to Man City - But was a splash of cash - £77 mil for 5 average players (but nice to have some young blood in the squad)

But it bothers me that Ancelotti is'nt playing the 4-2-3-1 i thought i would!! :(

Fine start of the season 2 wins out of 2! The goal of Champions League participating next year seems realistic!

Not a good start, lost at home to Sunderland. Would have liked a few more transfers from Sir Alex Ferguson, but lets wait and watch how the season goes on.

I'm happy about Ancelottis free transfers to Man City - But was a splash of cash - £77 mil for 5 average players (but nice to have some young blood in the squad)

But it bothers me that Ancelotti is'nt playing the 4-2-3-1 i thought i would!! :(

Fine start of the season 2 wins out of 2! The goal of Champions League participating next year seems realistic!

Because thats not his favourite formation, thats 4-2-4 I had same problems on Bornes chairman game where I brought some wingers only too find out lambert (in game) didnt use them, only reason why can see him not using the formation you thought. Another reason why I went after 4 CB's cause I knew Mazzari liked too play 3 at the back

Some of my transfers are alright (Obertan, Morrison return) though I do feel We overspent a little bit on a few players.

Decent start to the season, Good result vs Liverpool!

yeah I know what you mean with his tactics. His preferred formation is 4-2-2-2 and 4-4-2. But his winning and that what counts

finished work early today, so I will post another update.

Ut oh injured player alert, well 1 injured and a couple severely lacking match fitness something I was dreading during the auction when i wasnt winning any players, plus 1 of my 2 strikers suspended *gulp* roll on january

My players better keep their discipline, 6 yellow cards against, Stoke, you'd expect them to get 6 yellow cards not us!

Back