Barclay's Premier League Auction - Revamped.

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 118K
Sunderland are doing amazing, 93rd minute goal to beat Fulham in COC. Barry and SWP are great signings as well

Potta.

How much of an CA increase did you give the golden oldies btw?

Depending on the player e.g Xavi, Pirlo and Lampard were close to to their CA has they are in very good form in real life. The Drog, Zanetti, Terry and Gerrard not so much, as their form ain't how it used to be.....With some players in other rounds I did small increases on how I feel the player is or will be become. Every club had certain players increase in PA/CA increase to make fair

I will post an update tomorrow. as I just finished work for tonight, hopefully around 6pm gmt

Last edited:
I'm that tired I can not spell the amount of times I've re-read the previous post and edited it. :)

Update will be up shortly.................

Right I've tried using this FMRTE. It's actually quite for these sort of games, however I cannot stop relegation, unless someone else knows how to, so.....................There are two options!??

1. Instead of restarting the game again, we can either continue with the relegation, but use the promoted clubs has your new club, with the players you won in auction.

2. or we finish this season off. Edit the database so the lower divisions are extinct and restart it as if we are in the second division.

if this makes sense!????

I will do a majority vote to keep it fair.

so if you are voting for option one. PM me option1 and likewise for option two. deadline will be the end of the January auction.

What about using FMRTE to insert the relegated clubs back into the Prem?

I've tried this but it won't let me do it, I cannot swap clubs! I can only adjust points etc, etc!?? I have simply tried everything!?

I'm baaaaack!!! And pretty happy with how Fulham are doing :D

Actually i thought we did play with relegation, so i think the 3 teams can survive a season in the championship.
I do not mind that the switch teams to the newly promoted.

But im must against redoing the game!!

Our English teams are doing great in Europe (and in the world championship :))
Though is was unlucky for Newcastle not to qualify in the euro league!

In SF of COC without conceding a single goal and 17th in BPL
what a contrast !!!

Back