Barclay's Premier League Auction - Revamped.

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 118K
Me to - made some very reasonable free-transfers, but wasted £70 mil. on average players! :(
But Arsenal made the seasons best transfers!

Cant believe my manager never brought a striker in January I mean come on he is playing Jesse Lingard, yes im sure I can still here you saying who and Florent Cuvelier who is a ****** midfielder and again I bet most of you have no idea who he is, other then that 7th in the league on this bare squad is nothing short of amazing really

My beloved Newcastle are playing like they normally play. :'( Fergie OUT :D

In Fergie we trust, I am sure a couple of good signings and he would turn this around.

How much money can we use for this auction, the remaining transfer budget or we just need to make sure that our club does not run into negative balance?

Just make sure you club does not run into negative balance. Negative balance after the auction will result in getting 15 points withdrawn!

Deadline has past! Will post results shortly.

I have also decided that relegation will happen, and will post championship SS

The players you win will be swapped with your lowest PA player(s)

Last edited:
View attachment 319523
GOALKEPPER

Maarten Stekelenburg – Akash – 7.4m
NathWalker & RiotAct TIED @ 5m

DEFENDERS

Fabio – Elliot Pearce – 18m
RiotAct – 15m

John Terry – nirmit – 20.3m
RiotAct – 19m

Ivan Ramis – Akash – 4.1m

MIDFIELDERS

Javier Pastore – RiotAct – 23m
ToonArmy – 22.1m

Jeremy Menez – Inquisition – 21.5m
Murley – 1.6m

Marco Veratti – Elliot Pearce 18m
StokieScott – 6.2m

STRIKERS

Didier Drogba – nirmit – 20.3m
RiotAct – 12m

Franco Di Santo – ToonArmy – 1m

WIGAN MADE A TOTAL OF 133.6m

******* **** and I thought I was overbidding!!! Really wanted Pastore but never mind

Really wanted Terry - But Pastore is essential for my line-up, so I'm satisfied!

Got the two players I needed to fill the weakest positions in my team. Now, hopefully this will drive the squad on for a better finish to the season.

Really wanted Terry - But Pastore is essential for my line-up, so I'm satisfied!

Was in a similar position. Really wanted Pastore but after seeing Isco play well in the AMC position, decided to go for Terry since I was lacking in defence.

Inquisition overpaid a bit on Menez too!!! Ouchy

Well Inq if it makes you any better I actually should be runner up on Menez as I bid £5.2m for him :P

Though too be honest was not expecting those type of bids for players considering half the league was already in debt, I must in good position for the summer auctions I would imagine, though im sure il prob still be out bid then when im only one with money :/

Thought Di Santo would go for cheap so put in a cheeky £1m for back-up. Really wanted Pastore though!

Back