Barclay's Premier League Auction - Revamped.

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 118K
What a Cup Run by Reading.....Incredible
without the 15 points dedution i would have been a COC winner, FA Cup Runner Up and a Midtable position in the Premier League...
So what happens now Potta about the Relegated Clubs? Can I still be in the Game?\
Cheers

Yeah your still in the game, well if you want to remain in the game!??? I will be posting Championship SS, though it won't be as in depth, just the league table and player and club form. You will still be able to play in the auction rounds etc etc

West Brom team beat Tottenham and Chelsea... and lost to Aston Villa (No offence)
Need to sort that out next season!

I will be posting the END OF THE SEASON UPDATE TOMORROW EVENING.

Please post comments on how you feel your clubs are progress/non progress.

Ffs... my team cant score for the life of them lol! All down to us and west ham to remain in the league!

Llorente has been a 1 man army for my team scoring 34 in 45 games nearly half of my teams goal
A better GK would have meant a much better BPL season

I think the mighty Potters may just miss out on europe because of Readings cup runs (gits lol), have say a brilliant effort by the lads considering we had so many injuries I didnt even know some of the players we had playing for us at time (Ligard ??????), couple more players too build up the depth and could really push for top 6 next season I hope especially as surely we must have one of the healthiest Club Balances now.

Wow Falcao has scored an amazing amount of goals!! Very happy with the season, started on -15 and done well! Even thought its stopped me getting CL football :/

Possibly for two finals and two trophies, and should grab second in league, hopefully if it finishes well will be a fantastic first season!

Update will be up around 7ish GMT. Good luck peepes

****.......**** You Vidal....:)
Still Great to be a FA Cup Runner Up and Capital One Cup Winner...
So will all the Players at the Relegated Clubs be Transferred to the Promoted Clubs? Or How will i remain in the Game??

You will play in the Championship and Potta will post some updates from your division!
But i would put my money on you promoting next season :)

Championship to City - Heeell Yeah!!

Really??? Would love to continue in the Premier League despite Relegation.....:P
Have to Sort some Positions and I will be Good in the Championship....and Hopefully will be Back.

Back