Barclay's Premier League Auction - Revamped.

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 118K
Great wins against Arsenal and Manchester City. I thought that the players i bought in the auction would be eligible to play straight away but they are unregistered :(

Great wins against Arsenal and Manchester City. I thought that the players i bought in the auction would be eligible to play straight away but they are unregistered :(

yeah I've cocked up on that bit, will do the auction's on December 31st from now on.

Bossing it in the FA Cup!!! Knocked out some really big teams in Arsenal City and Chelsea. Should be safe from relegation too, things are looking good at Craven Cottage.

Thank God Mancini has gone back to 4-2-3-1 rather than that dodgy 3 at the back he played for a bit!

Can only look at table and my club info pics but muller the machine! Can't complain with 17 goals from right wing! Too bad I'm slowly dropping out of the top 4 though :(

Knocked out in CHL to Schalke :'(

Cant see the championship going my way (especially not with Pastore as unregistered) But luckily the top4 seems to be stabile an unrevoked - so the goal of CHL qualification seems to be filled! (i hope!!)

What a Cup Run by Reading.....Incredible
without the 15 points dedution i would have been a COC winner, FA Cup Runner Up and a Midtable position in the Premier League...
So what happens now Potta about the Relegated Clubs? Can I still be in the Game?\
Cheers

Back