Barclay's Premier League Auction - Revamped.

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 118K
Delighted as A United Fan in Seeing us Complete a Double...Well Done Elliot ( U beat me to United by 2.5m Just)

glad i held onto 6th for europa cup next season but gutted about how i fell from 2nd to 6th :( hopefully get a decent amount of money in for a good finish!

Yeah, congratulations to Elliot Pearce!! (that UCL team of the tournament will make you some nice points :))
And thanks for a good battle for the (real (6)) title!!

Wooo survival! Lol will need to sort out an out and out goal scorer for next season I think!

Hey and Ya Congratulations to Riot Act on Winning the Title......:(
ComeOn Elliot Win it Next Season.

Last edited:
3rd place, not bad. A few new players and I will challenge for the title next year :D

Happy with my season :) need to bring in some real quality though, a proven goalscorer would be nice

So what will the next step be potta? Leave the managers try and do their think or do we get involved with some bidding?

1. Elliot Pearce – 57
2. RiotAct – 32
3. ToonArmy13 - 23
4. Olifreed - 17
5. NathWalker - 16
6. Nirmit 11 – 10
7. Revolution - 8
8. StokieScott - 7
9. KaiRooney - 4
10. Akash - 4
11. Inquisition - 2
12. Sam91 – 2
13. CantGetEnougnOfJelevic – 1
14. MaximumPower – 0
15. Kezza96 – 0
16. Scuffyuk - 0

17. Murley - -4
18. MWEST94 - -5
19. United_68 - -10

Score board has been added to the OP.

I will post Staff in's and out's
Your best eleven - if the game lets me
Update up on your fiances.

I might not have enough time to post an auction tonight however you can do transfers amongst yourselves.

I will post more details on manager sackings and facility upgrades, along with the auction.

PLEASE USE THIS TEMPLATE TO ACTION A TRANSFER - WITH BOTH PARTIES LIKING THE POST HAS CONFIRMATION.

PLAYER NAME:
PRICE:
BUYING TEAM:
SELLING TEAM:

If the template is not followed I will not confirm the transfer.

happy with the season tbh! and with the players like hazard and cesc winning individual awards makes it even better!!

Note - The europa league do not have a team of the year, like the CL, so I have used the ave rating has the best player - This was Ashley Cole at 8.39 the top goalscorer was some russian lad.

Back