Barclay's Premier League Auction - Revamped.

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 118K
henderson for 15m! *facepalm* and potta with the hiddink thing, just let the game do whatever lol makes it more interesting

yeah. Hiddink stayed in the end... Klopp got the Bayern Job and Mourinho went from WBA to Liverpool.

WBA look to sign either Poyet or Chris Powell, so the media say.......

@Potta, shall all trading be confirmed before you post you're results or a there any chance we could trade on the night/hour after the results has been post?

WHAT THA FUUUUUUUUUUUU................

From Mourinho to Poyet/Powell :(

For people who it may interest. Dzeko is up for sale and willing to listen to offers.

PLAYER NAME: Iago Aspas
PRICE: £13 million
BUYING TEAM: Swansea City
SELLING TEAM: Manchester City

I can't like my own post - but I guees posting it is confirming enough? :)

I can't like my own post - but I guees posting it is confirming enough? :)

Nope only way your deal can go through is if both partys like the post sooooooo NO DEAL after all you coulda been coerced into putting the comment on by evil killer earthworms from another planet :D

PLAYER NAME: Edin Dzeko
PRICE: £12 million
BUYING TEAM: West Brom
SELLING TEAM: Swansea City

Nope only way your deal can go through is if both partys like the post sooooooo NO DEAL after all you coulda been coerced into putting the comment on by evil killer earthworms from another planet :D

haha

PLAYER NAME: Sergio Ramos
PRICE: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang & Micah Richards + £4 mil.
BUYING TEAM: Manchester City
SELLING TEAM: Everton F.C.

Anybody interested in joey barton, leon osman or steven davis PM me

Hello Potta, I have lined up 2 Deals but I m waiting till the results of the Aucton to Confirm them, So after the Auction Results too the Deals between the Chairman's are allowed right?

Hello Potta, I have lined up 2 Deals but I m waiting till the results of the Aucton to Confirm them, So after the Auction Results too the Deals between the Chairman's are allowed right?

yeah thats fine. you all need to set your transfer budgets and wages for your manager anyway

Back