Barclay's Premier League Auction - Revamped.

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 118K
potta are we getting an update on finances? or is that it for tonight?

good work on the first season btw!8-|

Hi Potta,

Can you see what's up with Fierro? I haven't seen him in any SS and isn't even above di santo in my best eleven???

SUMMER AUCTION

GOALKEPPER

Igor Akinfeev

DEFENDERS

Mattia De Sciglio

Marcelo (Real Madrid)

Fabrice Pascal
View attachment 320476

Thiago Silva

MIDFIELDERS

Hulk
Pedro
Ilkay Gundogan
Yann M’Vila

STRIKERS

Derrick Shirodkar
View attachment 320477

Mario Gomez

YOU CAN ONLY BID ON THE FOLLOWING:
1 GK
2 DF
2 MF
1 ST

Training Facilities Upgrade = 3m per point
Youth Facilities Upgrade = 2m per point

FAILURE TO MANAGE YOUR TRANSFER BUDGETS WILL RESULT IN -15 POINTS.

AUCTION & PLAYER TRANSFER DEADLINE: Thursday 21st​ MARCH 2013 @ 6pm GMT

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WINNING PLAYERS WILL NOT BE ON PERMANENT CONTRACTS
– THIS IS BECAUSE FMRTE DOES NOT HAVE THIS OPTION, HOWEVER I WILL PUT THEM ON LONG TERM CONTRACTS ON THEIR CLUBS RESPECTIVE WAGE…………SO SPEND WISELY

FFS, that was £16m down the drain! Has Fierro had an affair with Garcia's wife or something!?

Toivonen hasn't even played well!

His potential ability is really good, however his CA is 125 at this moment

Absolutely fantastic season! Two trophies and runners up in the league, which has to be priority next season ;)
Rooney had an absolute STORMER of a season. Very healthy lead at the top of the pile.

Very good season just a pity missing out on europe by 2 points, although with my depleted squad im very happy with season performance by Mazzari, also hope all other teams keep their hands of him after that season. Also some brilliant business transfer wise bringing in Greizmann and Lodeiro for £28mish and then scamming err I mean selling Henderson too Chelsea for nearly £16mill brilliant business considering Henderson was a FT aswell :D

Very good season just a pity missing out on europe by 2 points, although with my depleted squad im very happy with season performance by Mazzari, also hope all other teams keep their hands of him after that season. Also some brilliant business transfer wise bringing in Greizmann and Lodeiro for £28mish and then scamming err I mean selling Henderson too Chelsea for nearly £16mill brilliant business considering Henderson was a FT aswell :D

yeah you pushed my small squad all the way! ... we did well but once march hit just couldnt do it with no real back-up and wenger been wenger hasnt spent anything! (not that i have anything to give him ha)

yeah you pushed my small squad all the way! ... we did well but once march hit just couldnt do it with no real back-up and wenger been wenger hasnt spent anything! (not that i have anything to give him ha)

Think my squad problems was opposite too you as before xmas I think i had on average 7 injuries at a time, but thankfully I think that cleared up for the run in though, now just wonder what coulda been without those injuries earlier on. Afterall had the runner up for manager of the year and also had Eto'o in team of the year ahead of Falcao. Oh and also I had too suffer playing 2 midfielders upfront and had rely on Jordan Henderson for a key man, that shows you how bad my squad was lol

If anyone is interested in any of my players send me an offer.

Great end to the season for my team. Amazing stuff from Xavi, made a disappointing season look decent. Hopefully, we'll improve our gameplay next season.

henderson for 15m! *facepalm* and potta with the hiddink thing, just let the game do whatever lol makes it more interesting

Back