Another class update mate. Muniian is starting to play well for Spain. It's definately a three way race for the title I reckon. Hope you pip them both to title.

Another class update mate. Muniian is starting to play well for Spain. It's definately a three way race for the title I reckon. Hope you pip them both to title.

Hopefully but have a tough month ahead. The longest game I have had has been up to 2015 maybe 16 as my previous saves that I have gotten into (Newcastle, Udinese and another Athletic one) all crashed due to run time errors. It better not happen here!!!

Hopefully but have a tough month ahead. The longest game I have had has been up to 2015 maybe 16 as my previous saves that I have gotten into (Newcastle, Udinese and another Athletic one) all crashed due to run time errors. It better not happen here!!!

Make a backup save and good story m8, keep it up.

Make a backup save and good story m8, keep it up.

DOH!! Why did I not think of that. For **** sake!!!! Silly me. Cheers.

Actually quite angry with myself now as I loved my Udinese game. My 1st Bilbao game wasnt as good as this one (4 seasons, yet to win the league but won 4 cups and europa league but still enjoyable) and my newcastle save began to get boring

Cant see myself getting bored here as I want to see how good Aitor Herrera will get when he has reached his peak!

images

NOVEMBER
Spain thrash Holland
Barca score 7, Real Madrid 9 on same weekend
Bilbao cement title charge with win at Nou Camp
Benitez sacked again - Sinisa Mihajlovic takes command at Malaga

What a tough month! A thriller away to Malaga led to the sacking of Benitez. We were behind twice and still won. We also came from behind to draw at home to Valencia before struggling again to Alaves in the cup. Against Barca we were excellent and were down to ten men with 30min left and San Jose missed his 3rd pen of the season so will give that duty to Llorente now!

We were 2min away from getting knocked out of the Champions League but scored twice to give us a lifeline - need to beat CSKA at home to qualify as a draw will be no good. After all that we finished off with the derby win against Real Sociedad where we had Azpilicueta sent off after 20min at 0-0!

Malaga 3-4 Athletic Bilbao
Llorente 2, Demichelis (og), Muniain

UEFA Champions League Group D
Olympiakos 0-3 Athletic Bilbao
Pecalka (og), Benat, Amorebieta

Athletic Bilbao 1-1 Valencia
Susaeta

Copa del Rey 4th Round 2nd Leg
Athletic Bilbao 1-0 Alaves
Moises

Barcelona 0-1 Athletic Bilbao
Abidal (og)

Werder Bremen 2-2 Athletic Bilbao
Susaeta, Muniain

Athletic Bilbao 4-0 Real Sociedad
Llorente, Vadillo, Muniain, Iturraspe

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
STEPHANE RUFFIER
images

View attachment 233233View attachment 233234

SPAIN
Friendly
Spain 5-1 Holland
Torres 3, Xavi (pen),Muniain

Jon Aurtenetxe and Ruben Rochina won 1st caps

images

Tuffet doing his thing. Good signing! Any bids on Muniain or Martinez?

Tuffet doing his thing. Good signing! Any bids on Muniain or Martinez?

No bids of any kind! Muniain can be bought out for £41m but will offer him a new deal soon as he is worth £27m. I think the only bid I have had for a first teamer was £9m for Susaeta.

brilliant story mate absolutley love it great work so far mate keep up the good work

Just to say for all you Man Utd fans reading this they just won 9-1 in champs league with Fellaini scroing 5! Gareth Bale signed for them too

images

DECEMBER

• [*=center]Bilbao survive in Europe to top group
    [*=center]Sevilla sack Michel - Unai Emery arrives from Almeria
    [*=center]Bilbao win FIFA Club World Cup - Stuart's 5th trophy
    [*=center]Real Madrid beat Bilbao but lose derby to Atletico
    [*=center]Nigeria, Mexico and Slovakia await Spain in World Cup
    [*=center]Be careful what you wish for! - Bilbao to play Juventus in Champs Lge

Well somehow we topped our group in the Champions League! Disappointing to lose to Real Madrid but at least it wasnt a thrashing. Head to head record could be a deciding factor of course. Was missing 6 first teamers against Sevilla so delighted with that result.

In the Club World Cup I shook things up a bit and because I am a sentimental fool gave old GK Gorka Iraizoz 2 games and he was rewarded with Player of the Tournament trophy!

Athletic Bilbao 3-1 CSKA Moscow
Llorente, Ekiza, Muniain

Real Madrid 2-0 Athletic Bilbao

Mallorca 2-4 Athletic Bilbao
Marcos, Llorente, Ander Herrera, Aitor Herrera

Athletic Bilbao 4-0 Sevilla
Muniain 2, Llorente, San Jose

FIFA Club World Cup SF
Chivas 0-1 Athletic Bilbao
Vadillo

FIFA Club World Cup Final
Vasco da Gama 0-1 Athletic Bilbao
Ander Herrera

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
CESAR AZPILICUETA

images

(got sent off again but continually being told of his good form in press conferences)

View attachment 233262

### ALL MY REGEN PLAYERS FACES HAVE DISAPPEARED!!!###

Anyone have a clue how to amend this?

Just to say for all you Man Utd fans reading this they just won 9-1 in champs league with Fellaini scroing 5! Gareth Bale signed for them too

Would like them to be in our Midfield next season please

images

JANUARY

• [*=center]Bilbao knock out rivals Real Sociedad but lose to Valencia in Copa del Rey
    [*=center]Rafa Benitez now Almeria manager
    [*=center]Kovacic signs for Atletico Madrid for £7m
    [*=center]Bilbao sign Christian Ayechu from Barca for £2.4m

[*=center]
What a poor month. Failed to win in 4 out of the 7
games and once again fail in the Copa del Rey although knocking out Real Sociedad was good. Typically though I couldnt beat Osasuna! Still in touch in the title race though and have 4 out of the next 5 at home!

Copa del Rey 5th Round 1st Leg
Athletic Bilbao 2-0 Real Sociedad
Susaeta, Camacho (og)

Copa del Rey 5th Round 2nd Leg
Real Sociedad 3-1 Athletic Bilbao
Muniain
(Athletic Bilbao won on away goals)

Hercules 1-3 Athletic Bilbao
Benat 2, Muniain

Copa del Rey QF 1st Leg
Athletic Bilbao 1-1 Valencia
Agirretxe

Osasuna 1-1 Athletic Bilbao
Iturraspe

Copa del Rey QF 2nd Leg
Valencia 3-1 Athletic Bilbao
Ander Herrera

Villarreal 1-2 Athletic Bilbao
Muniain, Llorente (pen)

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
NATXO MONREAL

images

Hey mate unlucky in Jan. Sorry I haven't been commenting so much, just updated mine and it took me ages. Is Ayeachu a regen or someone I don't know about. 'm just about to check that coach out now. Hopefully he'll sign.

Hey mate unlucky in Jan. Sorry I haven't been commenting so much, just updated mine and it took me ages. Is Ayeachu a regen or someone I don't know about. 'm just about to check that coach out now. Hopefully he'll sign.

View attachment 233337He is a regen. Had £30m burning a whole in my pocket so spent a tiny amount on him

Fair plays mate. I have just come accross Inigo Martinez who looks good. He plays for Sociedad though but he may be Basque

Yeah, cappedhim for Spain and he scored an og in my favour a while back. Cant sign Sociedad players unless they are transfer listed otherwise I would have snapped up Griezmann

images

FEBRUARY

• [*=center]Bilbao romp to victory in Italy
    [*=center]Aitor Herrera out for 2 months
    [*=center]El Classico ends 1-1
    [*=center]Spain get Slovakia, Georgia, Czech Republic and Albania in Euro draw

Not the best of months. A shocking home draw to Las Palmas was the low point until Aitor Herrera got injured against Sporting Gijon and is out for 2 months. However we sneaked past Atletico Madrid and then got a fantastic victory away to Juventus. Going to be an interesting end to the season!

Athletic Bilbao 2-0 Levante
Muniain, Agirretxe

Athletic Bilbao 1-1 Las Palmas
Llorente

Espanyol 2-2 Athletic Bilbao
Muniain, San Jose

Athletic Bilbao 4-2 Sporting Gijon
Llorente 3, Susaeta

Athletic Bilbao 2-1 Atletico Madrid
Dominguez (og), Aitor Herrera

UEFA Champions League 1st Round 1st Leg
Juventus 2-4 Athletic Bilbao
Muniain 2, Susaeta, De Marcos

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
IKER MUNIAIN

images

View attachment 233354

I miss my Iker Muniain. This is my fav story on site ATM. It's class and well thought through. Any other signings for summer thought out?