Battlefield 3 (PC, Xbox 360 and PS3)

[video=youtube;zLsdcKCsZhg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLsdcKCsZhg&feature=share[/video]

[video=youtube;G-ukxgldpOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-ukxgldpOo[/video]

Battlefield 3 may span two Xbox 360 DVD discs.

A Japanese poster for the game cited that on Xbox 360, Battlefield 3 comes on "DVD-ROM x2". On PS3, BF3 comes on "BD ROM x1". The picture of the poster was shared by Hachimaki.

Whether Battlefield 3 will require disc-swapping part-way through the campaign, or opt to separate single- and multiplayer, remains to be seen.

The news of Battlefield 3 requiring two discs follows on the heels of news that vast open world role-playing game Skyrim will only require one Xbox 360 DVD.

Battlefield 3 covers two Xbox 360 discs News - Xbox 360 - Page 1 | Eurogamer.net

People who complain about playing on two discs really annoy me, A simple disk swap takes second yet they moan about it stupid,
Probably get it for playstation and pc anyway much rather battlefield on them.

I'm trying to book 28th October as a holiday from work as well as the 8th and 9th of November so I can no-life this and MW3 as long as possible while still working.

They are leaving the BETA rather late.

EDIT: ****, is the release date the 25th?

I'm trying to book 28th October as a holiday from work as well as the 8th and 9th of November so I can no-life this and MW3 as long as possible while still working.

They are leaving the BETA rather late.

EDIT: ****, is the release date the 25th?

yes it is, you better make sure you have holdiay for the meet up too

Would be outrageous if they didn't include a server browser, oh wait!

hmmm pretty retarded they aren't doing. The game will still kick *** and be better than MW3 easily

hmmm pretty retarded they aren't doing. The game will still kick *** and be better than MW3 easily

Probably will, but they have been making lots of bad decisions so far.

quite looking forward to this

Not running through Steam. Only running through Origin. Origin terms of agreement.

not running through steam isn't a bad decision really. Steam's good but not a necessity. Every battlefield game I've played hasn't used steam. Running through origin probably isn't their fault more EA's fault tbh

yes it is, you better make sure you have holdiay for the meet up too

Meh we are going after April so will have all my holidays available then :)

And ****, need to re-send that email to my boss then.

EDIT: Almost sure the UK release date is 28th. Amazon, GAME and Play all have that.

Last edited:
Video's look epic! Am actually looking forward to this more than MW3.

The latest video.. The music on that gives me chills! Watched it about 50 times haha. Cannot wait!! Althought I'll have GoW3 and FIFA to keep me busy in the meantime.

EDIT: Almost sure the UK release date is 28th. Amazon, GAME and Play all have that.

ign have it as 25th, but they got it wrong for Space marines too. I'd go with what Amazon is saying then

European release date is 28th, confirmed via the UK BF3 site.

Excellent, won't have to irritate my boss with another email then. Unfortunately working on Saturday 29th but that'll only be for a few hours so will return to play BF3 again.

I am such a loser.

[video=youtube;u5eLbPQt_Pk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5eLbPQt_Pk[/video]