Battlefield 3 (PC, Xbox 360 and PS3)

Should be getting the BETA today, hopefully will be downloaded when I get back at half 7.

96fb92e2582640ab886417d.png

Quite a good level of adjustment, good to see one for field of view ingame aswell.

Beta drivers:

NVIDIA
Articles: Download The New Battlefield 3 Optimized Beta Driver - GeForce

AMD
http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDCatalyst1110Previewdriver.aspx

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Some screenshots of performance in this.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Including Key Sendout Times] - Page 23 - NeoGAF

Playing the Beta at the moment. Will post about it later.

Some high quality gameplay of the BETA.

[video=youtube;_gTKplwEynM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gTKplwEynM&feature=channel_hash_redirect[/video]

Not impressed with what I've seen. Game seems less sluggish than BFBC2, but you die so fast and there are so many people laying on their bellies.

Quite pleased by the BETA so far, there are glitches but that's what the BETA is there for, to find out what issues the game has.

Racked up a couple of hours game-time and found it quite fun.

Some gameplay from Caspian Border on PC.

[video=youtube;a-gbrGN94us]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-gbrGN94us&feature=player_embedded[/video]

---------- Post added 29/09/2011 at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was 28/09/2011 at 03:36 PM ----------

Played 3 matches of the beta on PC so far, found it quite enjoyable and it is optimised really well.

No clue why they chose Operation Metro as a beta testing map. One of the worst Battlefield maps I've ever played, if not the worst. Luckily Caspian Border seems a lot better. Also, Battlelog sucks complete *** and I really doubt they will be able to fix all the bugs.

No clue why they chose Operation Metro as a beta testing map. One of the worst Battlefield maps I've ever played, if not the worst. Luckily Caspian Border seems a lot better. Also, Battlelog sucks complete *** and I really doubt they will be able to fix all the bugs.
Mads please just **** off, all you do is moan about battlefield go play cod or something if you don't like it don't consistently moan about it all he time.

i can't download the beta psn store is under maintenece

Mads please just **** off, all you do is moan about battlefield go play cod or something if you don't like it don't consistently moan about it all he time.

He has a point with what you quoted, Operation Metro is pretty mediocre. Caspian Border looks a lot better from what I have seen and Battlelog is very annoying.

He has a point with what you quoted, Operation Metro is pretty mediocre. Caspian Border looks a lot better from what I have seen and Battlelog is very annoying.

Yeah i know he has a point but everyday he moans about something new, we get the point that he doesent like battlefield or whatever we dont need to be reminded about it everyday, plus every game has negatives but its a beta its made to improve them.

How about you stop taking critique of your favourite game as if I insulted your family. *Sigh*. Also, how is twice "consistently moaning about it all the time". If anything you're consistently crying about my opinion on your precious game series. Battlelog is one of the worst inventions in any game I can remember, no idea what in the world they were thinking. Also, they just launched trailers with badass jet gameplay and they choose Operation Metro, a map without vehicles as their first beta map? Half of the players just lay prone in bushes aswell. As I said, Caspian Border seems a lot better so all hope is not lost, but I'm disappointed.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Yeah i know he has a point but everyday he moans about something new, we get the point that he doesent like battlefield or whatever we dont need to be reminded about it everyday, plus every game has negatives but its a beta its made to improve them.

I like Battlefield, when have I ever said otherwise. Every day? Lolwut? Also, it's very limited how much they can change in less than a month.

friend has played it and said it was good on PC but **** on xbox. As long as PC is good I don't care :p