I think when he develops then he'll do great as MCL and MCR

Thanks.

He's considered a "not-so-poor" mans Pogba whom some in this forum has turned into a beast SS in the tactic (I'm looking at you Tzahy). They have very similar stats but Sanchez has poor Finishing. So my real question is if I should do the same or avoid and take the safe option making him a class MCR?

I can't believe battlemaster v3 as stayed this long. I reckon tff is up to something like, a new version or maybe a new tactic lol.

Don`t think he`s making a new one. I believe this is the last for this FM.

Don`t think he`s making a new one. I believe this is the last for this FM.

Ehh no no no :) The latest tactic from TFF must be with Specific Man Marking (Manual Marking) :) hehe ... but yes i think TFF-s latest tactic is Battlemaster :)

Last edited:
Thanks.

He's considered a "not-so-poor" mans Pogba whom some in this forum has turned into a beast SS in the tactic (I'm looking at you Tzahy). They have very similar stats but Sanchez has poor Finishing. So my real question is if I should do the same or avoid and take the safe option making him a class MCR?

mate, if you can buy pogba you should buy him. he is a beast and when you teach all the ppm , he will become much better, i know that is very hard to find a regen in this with the same numbers like pogba, and he can also play in the ml and mr postion

What u doing in this thread anyway you got your own tactic. Getting ideas from the master :p

Hehh i dont have own tactics :) Almost all of "my tactics" are from TFF , i just tweaked it :) but yes i learned a lot of things from TFF :) for FM17 i will try to create own tactics , so i will stop to tweak TFF-s :)

Last edited:
neymar.

0681f-23a4715d-352b-4abd-8435-1cde0582781f.png

Hi i'm playing with tff sunfire v3 for match online,do you have any advice for match online???
i have gaitàn koke and willian,can i use koke wl and willian wr in tff sunfire v3??

Hi i'm playing with tff sunfire v3 for match online,do you have any advice for match online???
i have gaitàn koke and willian,can i use koke wl and willian wr in tff sunfire v3??

Use Battlemaster V3, it's better :)

I can't believe battlemaster v3 as stayed this long. I reckon tff is up to something like, a new version or maybe a new tactic lol.

Mate, the bug with Instant Result is the only reason why I’ve posted so many tactics and updated for FM16.

This bug is a pure evil and it’s the worst what could happen and it was making me run like "a headless chicken" until I found it because your result with the same tactic might be totally different when you use just slightly different players for it, for example, when you use a tactic with one team then it might show just incredible results and when you use the same tactic with other team it might show just terrible results because when you use Instant Result your assistant manager changes the roles of some positions in the tactic depends on the players that you use for the position.

If there wasn’t the bug then I would came with Battlemaster just few months after the FM16 release and I posted like 10 times less tactics and updates for FM16.

Recently I developed an amazing testing system that provides the most accurate results that I’ve managed achieved in any FM version and I clearly see that the Battlemaster V3 gives the highest possible chances on success in a match with the players that you have than any other tactic.

P.S. Btw, I’ve uploaded here on this forum only about 5% of all tactics that I made and tested for FM16 and 95% of the tactics didn’t pass “the quality” check even to be uploaded. ;)

Last edited:
Mate, the bug with Instant Result is the only reason why I’ve posted so many tactics and updated for FM16.

This bug is a pure evil and it’s the worst what could happen and it was making me run like "a headless chicken" until I found it because your result with the same tactic might be totally different when you use just slightly different players for it, for example, when you use a tactic with one team then it might show just incredible results and when you use the same tactic with other team it might show just terrible results because when you use Instant Result your assistant manager changes the roles of some positions in the tactic depends on the players that you use for the position.

If there wasn’t the bug then I would came with Battlemaster just few months after the FM16 release and I posted like 10 times less tactics and updates for FM16.

Recently I developed an amazing testing system that provides the most accurate results that I’ve managed achieved in any FM version and I clearly see that the Battlemaster V3 gives the highest possible chances on success in a match with the players that you have than any other tactic.

P.S. Btw, I’ve uploaded here on this forum only about 5% of all tactics that I made and tested for FM16 and 95% of the tactics didn’t pass “the quality” check even to be uploaded. ;)

I am curious how can you spot that AM changed one or more roles on match played with instant result.

hi there just getting back into football manager after a couple of years away . Going to start a new game with Palace and use this tactic . Just wandered what people are doing regarding team talks as in past they had massive effect on morale . I used to follow Raikan007s guide but not sure if it still applies ......thanks

I remember that at the official I saw that someone of SI guys said that they were aware of the bug and it should be fixed for FM17.

Yes, the guys from SI are aware of the bug and it’ll be looked for FM17.

But I want to make it clear that I call it “a bug” but it might be just that’s how Instant Result works I mean that when you use Instant Result then you should be ready that your assistant manager might tweak your tactic if he thinks that’s something different would be better for it.

So I’m think that in FM17 we will see that the bug is fixed or the description of the Instant Result feature will be giving clear awareness to FM players that when you use Instant Result then you put in change your assistant manager and you should be ready that he might tweak your tactic if he want to.

I am curious how can you spot that AM changed one or more roles on match played with instant result.

Mate, when you are familiar with the ME at good level then it isn’t hard at all to see difference in behavior during a match between “Wide Playmaker”, “Wide Midfielder”, “Winger”, “Inside Forward” and other roles.

So one day I played with Instant Result and my results were poor which looked very fishy to me because before that when I played normal way with the same team and used the same tactic the results were just amazing so I went to the fixture and watched the matches that I played with Instant Result in full 3D details and saw that my players at ML/MR were assigned “Wide Playmakers (Attack)” roles but in the tactic they should had “Wide Midfielder (Attack)”, it must be said that the difference in behavior between “Wide Midfielder (Attack)” and “Wide Playmakers (Attack)” are just huge so even a beginner would able to see it so I started investigate further the issue and found it.

I tried this battlemaster tactic for my new save with Liverpool. Didn't work, though. Defence was terrible and attackers didn't find goal. So I changed to unleashed. At first it didin't work at all, defence leaked, attack was terrible. So I tweaked a little, TI changed 'whipped crosses' instead of 'low crosses' and OI added DR/DL 'weaker foot'. Now it works like a charm!

hi there just getting back into football manager after a couple of years away . Going to start a new game with Palace and use this tactic . Just wandered what people are doing regarding team talks as in past they had massive effect on morale . I used to follow Raikan007s guide but not sure if it still applies ......thanks

at 20 mins and 65 mins i just always give my team a morale boost if winning or losing, seems to have an effect. When I haven't done this, things have got a bit dodgy towards the end of both halfs

Guys, stop saying that "this tactic is only for big teams etc." I've used the battlemaster v3 with San Giovanni (Sammarinese team) and i've won the league 6 times in a row with a subpar squad.

Guys, stop saying that "this tactic is only for big teams etc." I've used the battlemaster v3 with San Giovanni (Sammarinese team) and i've won the league 6 times in a row with a subpar squad.

same here, managed to do very well with Portsmouth and Fulham so far