0681d-7855fcb7-f726-41b9-9824-3b61012e4ace.png

will edit my fm with all transfers on this window and will test the tactic , hope my man utd does good with pogba and ibra xD

Time goes by so slowly-slowly (Madonna)

Hi there

I can't help it - I need somthing new from TFF9. The past 6 months has given us Sunfire, Unleashed, Gladiator and several other great tactics.

Now we have Battlemaster v.3 which is also great. But I was getting used to trying out a new tactic or at least a new version every week and had gotten addicted to change and checking the forum a dozen times every day for the newest TFF9 product. Now all we get is Tzahy's screenshots ;-)

Please do one more for us addicts out there before FM17. You know it won't work until it's been patched at least three times anyway...

and for others ? shoot with power would be the last ?

ST's and AMC and Wingers ... Shoot with power.. maybe even MC's
WB shoot with power... go forward ..
everyone as much as possible should do killer balls too

mate if you will look at the op in the ppm section, you will see that all ppm are going from left to right, so the left one is the most important one. yeah shoot with power should be last. and for the left complete wing and the central midfilder(s) only got one ppm and its shoot with power.

Last edited:
hi,for match online which is the best tactic?
i'm using tff sunfire v3,some advice??
please help me my friends,and also i need some download for set pieces!
Bye!!

Last edited:
Hello!

Hey TTF,
Can you tell me which your tactic is the best in your opinion?
I play with Chelsea and i want to know what do you think which tactic should ia take?
Thank you!

is it normal for the central midfielder (defend) role to have below 7 avg match rating?

Renato Sanchez

Hi

Has anyone tried Renato Sanchez in this tactic and where?